Web Analytics
Wolf's exp

News:

Main Menu

Wolf's exp

Started by Kaoll, May 12, 2009, 10:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaoll

I hoped that in HB it will stay as it is now in interlude, means wolf will earn exp only for mobs he will kill by himself but as many ppl already know wolf share exp with it's master (earn some exp for mobs killed by player),means there will be massive fenrir production on dino so GM fix this bug or better delete wolfs or put fenrirs into donny, at least you will get some cash :|

Alex

fenrirs are useful as well as strider at 4s ;D
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

disc

in earlier chronicles, i think noone could exp a wolf more than 10 levels (without brain damage :D), cuz of it shitty pdef, hp, and patk, and the worst: the freaking passive agro. Now we going to have high level wolfs :D
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Dag

Quote from: disc on May 13, 2009, 12:35:22 PM
in earlier chronicles, i think noone could exp a wolf more than 10 levels (without brain damage :D), cuz of it shitty pdef, hp, and patk, and the worst: the freaking passive agro. Now we going to have high level wolfs :D
tnx god !
finally someone can help me exp my bishop :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Ashlynn

Quote from: disc on May 13, 2009, 12:35:22 PM
I lvl'd my Wolf as Hawkeye... up to his 67 lvl, it was a time-eating machine, but It was somehow funny for me. The worst thing was when I dropped Wolf Collar, while being PK. I broke my keyboard that day...

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Kaoll

Quote from: mibelia on May 12, 2009, 11:14:00 PM
That's how it works on Hellbound.  What? were you expecting to get 200 D coins by selling your fenrir? lol, leave that shit as it is, there was massive production of striders too in its time and noone ever complained......

Big LOL for your post. Noone copmlained cause hmmm... so you don't see the difference between fenrir and strider?  :o  ;D Then seems that you're expecting to get everything fast and easy, good luck for you cause you will need it. Most things get in that way are kinda worthless but I forgot that DN best times ended long time ago.

kvkun

Quote from: Kaoll on May 13, 2009, 04:04:28 PM
Big LOL for your post. Noone copmlained cause hmmm... so you don't see the difference between fenrir and strider?  :o  ;D Then seems that you're expecting to get everything fast and easy, good luck for you cause you will need it. Most things get in that way are kinda worthless but I forgot that DN best times ended long time ago.
You are just crying cause you spent xxx time to lvl up your wolfs in interlude when it was hard to lvl up. :D
Now stfu or hit your head your keyboard

ok i will show you what it give :

hyugvf hjuk,
:D
   Let me Fix Your computer !!!

Kaoll

Quote from: kvkun on May 13, 2009, 07:43:15 PM
You are just crying cause you spent xxx time to lvl up your wolfs in interlude when it was hard to lvl up. :D
Now stfu or hit your head your keyboard

Me crying? buahaha joke of the day  ;D Fisrt of all learn to read with understanding. Second, you are just some pathetic kid which brain stopped to evolve let say at 7-8 years old (probably to many head hits in keybord), get some rl.

Dadghamor

Quote from: Dag on May 13, 2009, 01:04:08 PM
tnx god !
finally someone can help me exp my bishop :D
Error- on infy we had a bp/pp that brought his wolf to level 67 ....amazing :P

Ashlynn

Quote from: Dadghamor on May 13, 2009, 11:53:43 PM
Error- on infy we had a bp/pp that brought his wolf to level 67 ....amazing :P
what's that hard on it, lol? :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

kvkun

Quote from: Kaoll on May 13, 2009, 11:33:24 PM
Me crying? buahaha joke of the day  ;D Fisrt of all learn to read with understanding. Second, you are just some pathetic kid which brain stopped to evolve let say at 7-8 years old (probably to many head hits in keybord), get some rl.
why are you making a topic to ask for it? huh?
what's you problem if a lot of poeple make fenrir?

And yes im kid and blablabla :D
   Let me Fix Your computer !!!