Started by marnow, May 13, 2009, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marnow

Quote from: TrackZero on May 13, 2009, 08:31:48 PM
~ Tattos fixed
~ Icons missing fixed
~ Giant book is 5500 now
-------------------------------------
~ trigger augment 2min = feature  (it is not BUG it is working like that)

All fixes are available from 1st restart of server,and dont forget from time to time FULLCHECK

I used 30 High Life Stones to get my Augumentation cos i knew how it work (20min). So if its 2 minutes now with 6 min reuse it's useless for me and i want my 30 life stones high grad back to get better agu.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

Furesy

Quote from: marnow on May 13, 2009, 10:25:22 PM
I used 30 High Life Stones to get my Augumentation cos i knew how it work (20min). So if its 2 minutes now with 6 min reuse it's useless for me and i want my 30 life stones high grad back to get better agu.
If you had done some research you would've known it was like this in HB and maybe had chosen not to do it, but you did, means your own fault, many others did as well.

Not gona get shit back.

Benoth

I guess thats imposible , they will told u  "its ur problem" ,try again  blabla bla , I lose agumentation in my weapon, my recharge on sps/ee doesnt work ,and no one care of it so u think ,they will give back it ? naaah its D-net ($$)

koszmara

............ i want my 30 life stones high grad back to get better agu.
good luck then

PADNIJ DE/TYR
jazdator SPS/TK
koszmara TH/DA
aramzsok HE/WL

marnow

Quote from: Furesy on May 13, 2009, 10:27:22 PM
If you had done some research you would've known it was like this in HB and maybe had chosen not to do it, but you did, means your own fault, many others did as well.

Not gona get shit back.

Quote from: TrackZero on May 13, 2009, 12:39:16 AM
This is not official server so all things are not same like there.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

Furesy

Quote from: marnow on May 13, 2009, 10:37:20 PM

Than why bother to make the topic in the first place?
If you already got your answer right there?

=^TrackZero^=

And i want Zthrxs pc so what?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Gunit

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

our4n0s

i want my 30 life stones high grad back to get better agu.
Hi santa, due to the obvious fact few players seem to think here is the forum where the wishs have to be sent, here are mine :
- 1st (really need wery wery) new car, ferrari.
- 2nd new house bahamas.
-3rd (only if possible) pool at my house.
retired

marnow

I posted it bacause i'm angry with that, i cant change agu  (have 0 coins) and third : i wanna know if it will never change or no .. beacuse i dont know what i have to do. Wait few days, weeks, mounths or start to farm ls. Need to know final/"unchageable" decision.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

our4n0s

Quote from: marnow on May 14, 2009, 02:14:59 AM
I posted it bacause i'm angry with that, i cant change agu  (have 0 coins) and third : i wanna know if it will never change or no .. beacuse i dont know what i have to do. Wait few days, weeks, mounths or start to farm ls. Need to know final/"unchageable" decision.
~ Tattos fixed
~ Icons missing fixed
~ Giant book is 5500 now

All fixes are available from 1st restart of server,and dont forget from time to time FULLCHECK

that's your quotation.
You know i would like to answer you as if you were a decently retarded person but you are making this task really freaking hard.
Trigger aug 2 min is a feature, FEATURE, NOT A BUG, FFFFEEEEAAATTTUUURRREEE, 'IT IS WORKING LIKE THAT'.
what else do you need to understand it wont change?
retired

Wedrowycz

Quote from: our4n0s on May 14, 2009, 03:35:41 AM
~ Tattos fixed
~ Icons missing fixed
~ Giant book is 5500 now

that's your quotation.
You know i would like to answer you as if you were a decently retarded person but you are making this task really freaking hard.
Trigger aug 2 min is a feature, FEATURE, NOT A BUG, FFFFEEEEAAATTTUUURRREEE, 'IT IS WORKING LIKE THAT'.
what else do you need to understand it wont change?

So why u make post about giant book price ?? What doesent u understand in this news ?? GB price ?? If somthing its against u its ok to post cry topic if somthing is against other u call them retarded ?? Hmm ...