Will Fist Fury Work with other weaponz - Song/dance time here tooo - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Will Fist Fury Work with other weaponz - Song/dance time here tooo

Started by One Live, May 14, 2009, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNs

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 05:14:35 PM
about that heavy or light yea i got a bit too far xdd but here..  :) anyway if u think atk speed is better than  p def p atk hp.. why mages are jumping around in dc robes than it has more c speed than dyn, however i ve searched a bit more about this stuff, and few th pps the ones, that were hero on infi told me that after they put on dyn heavy.. it was insane :) dunno who to believe now xd soon my th wl will be rdy and ill test it all by myself:)

edit:

do u remember this? xDD

Dance of Warrior , This dance is important for fighter, that's increase P.atck for 12%. You learn this dance at lvl 55.

if u have 24 buff slots, archer that has at least 2 selfs, potions, u still prefer to take warrior? yea lol at me^^

and safe the nm-is-best-other-servers-has-just-noobs stuff for urself  ::) or well u are always welcome to come on infi and kick our ass^^

no hard feeling in the future pls, share opinions with lil smilies xd

Then why if i checked vids from inf and dragon, mages out there were gettin 6 - 10k crits from decent archers ( not PR/WL for example) and the smart NM ones are gettin max 4k, maybe 5. ?! Explain me, lol.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

wildpussy

Quote from: One Live on May 15, 2009, 06:59:39 PM
Try Song 4 songs every 2 min when u have 4 dances in ur buff bar. Let me know how wa it :) and dont STFU me u %#@%^#$@^#$@^&#$@&#$^& #$@^& #$@^ #$@^ #$^ #$^& #$%&#$@ #$%& $%& %^* $%^ #$ ;)
on retail they do it without problem couse they do it in a way:
let's say 3 songs 3 dances
in order they are dance-song-dance-song-dance-song, and each time they need resing it they will 1st wait for all the songs/dances to go off, that's how it's supposed to be (also after their mana burns out they start dancing only 1-2 necesery dances...)

however they are only BD and only sws there, they got time to concentrate on this shit
for us subbed this is total nosense and boredom ofcourse, can't imagine BD/XX all the time switching weapons to dance, not to mention the mana cost ofcourse....
however we are simply used to be full overbuffed all the time, i dont remmember any1 communicating with the sws, sing this and this, then ill make this and this, and then you finish with this... were like sing hunter pdef mdef and keep it up, it hardly starts the 1 minute countdown and allready redanced
also doesnt sound right that a ee/sws will after a while use only hunter couse of mp problems, bd/se only fire and fury or something...

if drake decides to keep it 2 min we will surely get used to it

my vote still goes for 3 minutes base time, 6 minute enchanted ones like before

wildpussy

Quote from: Furesy on May 16, 2009, 05:46:50 PM
I prefer warrior dance over P atk potion.
patk pot > dance couse the pot dont consume mana
(if u have to chose)
the dance is 1,8% stronger, becouse there is more addition constant patk, the actual will maybe be 1,5% stronger

if ur giving 4.000 hits, you will now make 4.060

sure u prefer it, ur not the sws/ee giving 3 songs above 4 dances ^^

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 05:48:44 PM
can u post ur buff bar? :P

My bar when fighting all kind of diff classes, not going to post my bar when I'm fighting only mages, archers, daggers or any other classes x) (PoF is usually CoV though)
Quote from: wildpussy on May 16, 2009, 06:25:25 PM
patk pot > dance couse the pot dont consume mana
(if u have to chose)
the dance is 1,8% stronger, becouse there is more addition constant patk, the actual will maybe be 1,5% stronger

if ur giving 4.000 hits, you will now make 4.060

sure u prefer it, ur not the sws/ee giving 3 songs above 4 dances ^^
My bots don't whine about mana x)
Besides, I don't have any problem with keeping songs up and having mana all the time, costs a lot of pots sure, but certain classes (especially with DN subclasses) have certain skills which helps with gaining mana/reducing mana cost etc. maybe people should try those for once? x)

EDIT
anyway if u think atk speed is better than  p def p atk hp..
Just saw this now, loled
If you think I choose Dyna Light for the atk speed bonus than you're funny, and actually got no idea of what you're talking xd I'm not going to tell you why I choose Light, I'll just say that I mostly fight archers, and I don't lose :) (mages as well but they aren't a big threat to me, unless it's only a certain mage party)

TomekAlmighty

why mages arent jumping around in dc robes than, it has more c speed than dyn?^^

Becouse the casting speed difference is small and dynasty gives much more m.attack, much more mana,some HP,dark ressistance,movement speed and more P.def

Now gtfo  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:40:41 PM
u got infinitive mana? xD
No, just a skill which every archer has.

and no ele prot?:o not counting valor foi.. and with this how u wanna be healed by a bish in ur pt? ^^ double resist songs imo just in mage parties :) and wind? heh .. xd
Try to read what I said lol

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:45:11 PM
yea u said generally fighting all means mass pvp ? there is 50 50 of an enemys right? :P
That's my normal buff setup when checking for PvP or for Varka when there are all kind of diff enemies.
Not going to post my buff setup vs mages or archers... And I don't play with a bishop in party, it's only me and Deathand.

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:45:11 PM
i seriously doubt u dont drink a single mana potion during a siege ^^
I play PR/WL during siege, and I don't use mana pots during the siege, the only pots I use for mana are the elixirs, and if I need mana really fast, we've got an EE/TK and EE/SWS in clan who take care of that just fine :)

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:48:09 PM
heh obviously that changes everything ;) im surpised u dont take zerk for taht kind of fights :)
Berserk is the most shittiest buff out there lol

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:48:09 PM
heh obviously that changes everything ;) im surpised u dont take zerk for taht kind of fights :)

lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on May 16, 2009, 06:52:35 PM
yea those 30 sec against archers on oe u might kick ass but what about larger pvps? its about being easier healed, those 30 sec gonna pass and then u re a dead fish xd
I don't use Light for UE, it's part of it though, but not main reason.

for those frag searching pvps it pwns :)
No it simply sucks overall, only thing berserk is good for is PvE lol, archers using berserk in PvP are funny and not worth my time xd

wildpussy

Quote from: Furesy on May 16, 2009, 06:29:21 PM

My bar when fighting all kind of diff classes, not going to post my bar when I'm fighting only mages, archers, daggers or any other classes x) (PoF is usually CoV though)My bots don't whine about mana x)
Besides, I don't have any problem with keeping songs up and having mana all the time, costs a lot of pots sure, but certain classes (especially with DN subclasses) have certain skills which helps with gaining mana/reducing mana cost etc. maybe people should try those for once? x)
this is a hit and run away party....

u can run around and kill idiots like that, however u got zero chance vs good archer or mage pt + healer(s) (apart from running away and hoping they follow you)

Furesy

Quote from: wildpussy on May 16, 2009, 06:56:05 PM
this is a hit and run away party....

u can run around and kill idiots like that, however u got zero chance vs good archer or mage pt + healer(s) (apart from running away and hoping they follow you)
Archers are supposed to kite, my complete playstyle is based on kiting.

Me and Deathand got zero chance vs good archer or mage party? lol funny one, didn't hear that one before xd
When fighting a mage party or an archer party, the buffsetup is different anyway.