Web Analytics
augments

News:

Main Menu

augments

Started by xD, May 14, 2009, 03:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xD

I just logged to test hellbound and I saw that my passive skills became active for some reason, normal?
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

flamingAwe

drake focked all augment system(or just bought server files with other aug system than we had) ,which was written on multyple topics aleraedy
and i'm not saying about times changed, i'  saying that skills just....got switched

wildpussy

well it's bug and should be fixed (now GMs/Devs have the opinion it's supposed to be like that?)

i mean if dinasty sets became devotion sets, becouse of some ID changes, would be normal?!

Furesy

The thing is, augmentation list on IL, how it was there was never the actual list, it was just a modded version.

The current augment settings on HB are the actual ones used also on official files.

JudgeDeath

Quote from: wildpussy on May 14, 2009, 07:39:49 PM
well it's bug and should be fixed (now GMs/Devs have the opinion it's supposed to be like that?)

i mean if dinasty sets became devotion sets, becouse of some ID changes, would be normal?!
Then i will ROFL @ donators xD
MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

KrasnaalPL

Quote from: Furesy on May 14, 2009, 08:18:46 PM
The thing is, augmentation list on IL, how it was there was never the actual list, it was just a modded version.

The current augment settings on HB are the actual ones used also on official files.

So if it list from official, we can get even from normal LS 76 skill lvl 10....is it that now?
All LS have chance for skill, but if higher lvl LS than better level of skill.
...for example:
LS 76 - 10 lvl
LS 70 - 9 lvl
LS 67 - 8 lvl etc....
There is only 1 difrence between LS's, normal LS - have very low chance to get skill, mid LS - middle chance, high LS-high chance, TOP LS - very high chance to get skill

So is it like i wrote here?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: wildpussy on May 14, 2009, 07:39:49 PM

make divine tunic dinasty imo
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: KrasnaalPL on May 14, 2009, 09:26:49 PM
So if it list from official, we can get even from normal LS 76 skill lvl 10....is it that now?
All LS have chance for skill, but if higher lvl LS than better level of skill.
...for example:
LS 76 - 10 lvl
LS 70 - 9 lvl
LS 67 - 8 lvl etc....
There is only 1 difrence between LS's, normal LS - have very low chance to get skill, mid LS - middle chance, high LS-high chance, TOP LS - very high chance to get skill

So is it like i wrote here?
I do not know how the code list is with Life stones levels now.
The only thing that changed is the code list of the augments. (some codes were altered, changed and switched with each other)

flamingAwe

on arena test hight lvl LS really gave higher lvl of skills
lvl 76 LS - lvl 10 skill

but with skills now  descr: xxxxx
                                real:    yyyyy

Zevzek

they freaked up augments ? nice, why the hell they introduced this to remove it later..............

to freak ppl's coins ? jesus some ppl never get brain....

TheLox