Web Analytics
Can't take Bird in a Cage quest

News:

Main Menu

Can't take Bird in a Cage quest

Started by seed1234, May 15, 2009, 08:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seed1234

After I talk to priest Kanis and I press I am willing to help, I cannot press for more information.  Is the quest not open yet? thanks
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

marnow

I think that all hellbound is bugged as hell and they dont want to let ppl go there so they made this bug.

It's only my opinion :P
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

seed1234

cool, good to know, jsut want to see if it's my problem or it's not ready yet, thx
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

AndrzejLepperPL

well i have this quest  tooken but i cant speak with this npc;/
[url=http://change.menelgame.pl/change_please/6601512/][/url]

seed1234

same thing here, took the quest, but cannot continue to talk for more info
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

Anemonia

~Drake says (10:04 PM):
it works, lol
mason just made it
just right now
xD

You're doing something wrong.

If they managed to make it than you're doing something wrong ?

seed1234

hmm, talk to Priest Kanis on isle of prayer, I don't think I manage to make a mistake on that part.  Beside, I see someone else is encountering same problem too
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

KrasnaalPL

Impossible that I made something wrong, because i made this quest on some server (look on signature, where i play).
What with NPC Yien Archaeologist -> checked now and dont work, so people can't continue quest.
nvm, Drake have my list, so he have some work for few days/weeks

Anemonia

I'm making the quest RIGHT now myself on Nm server.

Tell me where are you stuck ?

post the screen of your quest tab opened with this quest.

KrasnaalPL

all quest is here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f379/bird-in-the-cage-full-quest-guide-451372/
You can't go to Dark Mansion instance. NPC dont work (Yien Archaeologist). Dark Mansion instance is needed to get Contaminated Crystal, then you can get to Crystal Caverns. But to Crystal Caverns you can't go because you can't even talk with teleporter under Parnassus.

First of all you need to take the quest. It’s called “Bird in the Cage”, you can take it only if you are 78 lvl or higher at NPC Kanis (X=43, Y=56.5). The quest should be done in Crystal Caverns (it’s located in the center of the island, under the water where Parnassus is). In brief the quest is about killing 3 RBs and Baylor. You can enter to the RB room only once a day, i.e. you can’t kill a RB and then go kill another one in 5 hours.
In order to enter Crystal Caverns every party member has to have a Contaminated Crystal. You can obtain it by doing a little instance. It’s called Dark Mansion, and it’s located on the small island (X=41, Y=53.7). The instance should be done only duo, multiple couples can enter at once.

Anemonia

Quote from: KrasnaalPL on May 15, 2009, 11:36:46 PM
all quest is here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f379/bird-in-the-cage-full-quest-guide-451372/
You can't go to Dark Mansion instance. NPC dont work (Yien Archaeologist). Dark Mansion instance is needed to get Contaminated Crystal, then you can get to Crystal Caverns. But to Crystal Caverns you can't go because you can't even talk with teleporter under Parnassus.

First of all you need to take the quest. It’s called “Bird in the Cage”, you can take it only if you are 78 lvl or higher at NPC Kanis (X=43, Y=56.5). The quest should be done in Crystal Caverns (it’s located in the center of the island, under the water where Parnassus is). In brief the quest is about killing 3 RBs and Baylor. You can enter to the RB room only once a day, i.e. you can’t kill a RB and then go kill another one in 5 hours.
In order to enter Crystal Caverns every party member has to have a Contaminated Crystal. You can obtain it by doing a little instance. It’s called Dark Mansion, and it’s located on the small island (X=41, Y=53.7). The instance should be done only duo, multiple couples can enter at once.

The whole quest is updated on NM and Working i made it myself.

NOT in Arena but only in Nm for now.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Anemonia on May 16, 2009, 01:15:23 PM
The whole quest is updated on NM and Working i made it myself.

NOT in Arena but only in Nm for now.
impossible, i tried 10 minutes ago, and i was not able to talk to the teleporter underwater, under Parnassus (oracle guide)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history