33% - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

33%

Started by kuko, May 16, 2009, 11:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Quote from: kuko on May 18, 2009, 10:02:42 AM
Yesterday Nostradamus killed sk/xx with 1-2 hit's.

He now has emp in oly, perhaps the Sk/xx didn't chose m.def buff.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

kuko

Quote from: Zuluman on May 22, 2009, 10:19:17 AM
and what will be the dif with m barrier?

tzuc

Quote from: Deavon on May 22, 2009, 09:00:11 AM
I watched way more videos than you nigga and i got a question...well i never played "seriously" a dagger class and i m wondering for something.On official pvp movies i ve noticed that all blows (when lands) making "Critical hit" was changed on IL for  daggers(dragon servers) and what about now on HB?

Actually my main question is dagger skills should make 100% critical?And if yes why Drake nerfed it?Overpowerd or something?

they don't make 100% critical, critical chance of blow is ( SHOULD ) be affected by dex (not sure about this ), lethal chance by str and power by str (which doesn't happen on dragon servers)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

kuko

and once again.
This topic is not for th/sps/oly buffs etc.
It's about (I'm already sure)33% not added dmg reduce efect (lol)
and about any info that we will get it back or we won't.

iNs

Quote from: kuko on May 22, 2009, 11:11:15 AM
and once again.
This topic is not for th/sps/oly buffs etc.
It's about (I'm already sure)33% not added dmg reduce efect (lol)
and about any info that we will get it back or we won't.

lol dude, the dmg is kind of similar before the update, u need to freakin remember that u also got crit dmg reduce buffs n shit, lmao.

I watched way more videos than you nigga and i got a question...well i never played "seriously" a dagger class and i m wondering for something.On official pvp movies i ve noticed that all blows (when lands) making "Critical hit" was changed on IL for  daggers(dragon servers) and what about now on HB?

Actually my main question is dagger skills should make 100% critical?And if yes why Drake nerfed it?Overpowerd or something?

Wouldnt be so sure about the first statement. And no, not every stab is a crit stab.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

jygh

well as i saw and heard on official every blow work like critical ....for example u hit crt on nm for 4k and it should be normal blow :P but its drake network and th dont have the same power like he have on official :P
but i can be wrong so XD
  Nightmare 30x

kuko

Quote from: iNs on May 22, 2009, 11:47:01 AM
lol dude, the dmg is kind of similar before the update, u need to freakin remember that u also got crit dmg reduce buffs n shit, lmao.
no it's not!!!

Soltys

Quote from: Zuluman on May 22, 2009, 10:19:17 AM

There are no m.def buffs in oly  ::)
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

cofo

Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 19, 2009, 01:33:15 AM
i had some fights versus daggers in new oly. I know its because i have TP, but daggers aren't that op (beat 2, got owned by th/pp hero... Draks... and he had like 30% HP against me at the end of the game)
So quit complaining about daggers damage.
Still... its true that the new arena size sucks ass. how are we going to kite a dagger in that room-sized arena? is freaking tiny >.<
dude stop finally talking shit, i never saw you beating any1 on olympiad and your bragging pisses me off
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Alex

All dagger skills are basically critical hits since their damage directly depends on critical power buffs. Starting from IL when it became possible to do double damage with some skills (critical hit) that "Critical hit!" message before every landed dagger skill was removed to avoid confusing player, but dagger skills still depend on critical damage buffs (focus power and focus death buffs affect dagger skill damage not that strong as normal hits).
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

wildpussy

so any info on lethals in our HellBound (on players)

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on May 22, 2009, 11:47:01 AM

Wouldnt be so sure about the first statement. And no, not every stab is a crit stab.
be happy that this is dn...otherwise duelists could be able to deal 10k + dmg on every mage...:p