Aod vs ... (Updated with ff links) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Aod vs ... (Updated with ff links)

Started by KaSaNoWa, May 17, 2009, 11:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 06:05:56 PM
I am not flaming b/c I did not watch the movie and I dont have any intention of doing so. So Izual - suck my balls,
wow...u'r attempt to look cool failed once again...try harder babe

Simao

if you tried to be smartass - failed.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 06:18:14 PM
if you tried to be smartass - failed.
if > I did not :) so again u > failed

Izual

Looking cool on forum is only way for him to shine in society.. and he likes mans suck, bleh!
[URL=http://img32.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolbyw.jpg][/URL]

Dhart

Quote from: Izual on May 19, 2009, 06:21:30 PM
Looking cool on forum is only way for him to shine in society.. and he likes mans suck, bleh!
it WOULD be cool...if he looked cool...but he does not at all...he just tries to be...ending his sentences with no smileies ( cause he's rude...u know;) ) + an insult , is a sign of smartness for him
sad for u simao...what a sad person you became

Izual

Anyway, it was posted many times before but http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543.
See the scene on end when the biggest gay [pic :P] posts his 5 cents? Read it as parallel to this situation 8-)
[URL=http://img32.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolbyw.jpg][/URL]

Simao

That hurted my feelings. You destroyed my image of the world and myslef.

I couldn't care less. All you cunts can do is hide under kikos and Wp skirts. Now keep on going since I don't have anything to do at work.

Dhart

Quote from: Simao on May 19, 2009, 06:45:32 PM
That hurted my feelings. You destroyed my image of the world and myslef.

I couldn't care less. All you cunts can do is hide under kikos and Wp skirts. Now keep on going since I don't have anything to do at work.
lol about the red point
anyway if u couldnt care less ... why are u keeping writing here?:)...ur attempt of looking smart doesnt work and ur butt burns?:(...
some1 give him a candy...otherwise he's gonna cry

Akon

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i wanna flame also.

hum.. afro, go back to Irland and drink water, cuz u dont have money even to buy a beer :*

The Ketchup Abuser!

Dhart

Quote from: Akon on May 19, 2009, 06:49:43 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i wanna flame also.

hum.. afro, go back to Irland and drink water, cuz u dont have money even to buy a beer :*
first hint , don't copy simao xD

Simao

Quote from: Dhart on May 19, 2009, 06:49:19 PM
lol about the red point
anyway if u couldnt care less ... why are u keeping writing here?:)...ur attempt of looking smart doesnt work and ur butt burns?:(...
some1 give him a candy...otherwise he's gonna cry

Can you come up with something new insted of "attempt to be smart" this shi.t is starting to be dull.

Oh and about work. This is also known as job and it is kind of occupation where you Mom and Dad get money from.
Shiet it is hard to explain to someone from kindergarden.

TargetMe

Azuahhahahah brazilian talking about money xDDDDDD
I had a friend from Brazil, he told me that after working 2 years in here for the minimum payment, going out etc., he could buy a normal size house in Brazil :D

:)
Afroman he/wl from NW