Web Analytics
FIX THAT FUKING OLYMPAIDA OR CLOSE IT

News:

Main Menu

FIX THAT FUKING OLYMPAIDA OR CLOSE IT

Started by NIORI, May 18, 2009, 10:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIORI

WTF is going with that olympaida olympaida hoster isnt giveing buffs when the time is 45-40 secs olympaida manager is going disapear and we are stuck inside of olympaida cant fight the game goes draw and lose half of points wtf is this .... i can realise to lose points from another ppl but to be pwned buy the system is freaked up  :-\ :-\
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

flamingAwe

sad, but one of you (stuck ppl) should relog, will lose less points
ofc it's aside of fixing, which should be done by staff ASAP

Mohit0

Quote from: NIORI on May 18, 2009, 10:18:23 PM
WTF is going with that olympaida olympaida hoster isnt giveing buffs when the time is 45-40 secs olympaida manager is going disapear and we are stuck inside of olympaida cant fight the game goes draw and lose half of points wtf is this .... i can realise to lose points from another ppl but to be pwned buy the system is freaked up  :-\ :-\

QQ

there is life before death?

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: flamingAwe on May 18, 2009, 10:20:43 PM
sad, but one of you (stuck ppl) should relog, will lose less points
ofc it's aside of fixing, which should be done by staff ASAP
lol

milampalas

I hope everything goes as u wise there my friend George:) and then when u will shine like a pigolampida-fotinoulis... Shout for me!!!!!!

8B007 TH/*PP for now...

OwnerPL

agree Oly is buged npc dont give bufs or give when I fight
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Sephiroth

Quote from: OwnerPL on May 20, 2009, 03:53:20 PM
agree Oly is buged npc dont give bufs or give when I fight hahaha

And that "hahaha" part? Do u know u look stupid?

leobruno

need a gun ?

Dhart

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 19, 2009, 10:32:50 AM
OLYMPIADA    !!!   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
xd lol

chlipus

if olympiad hoster don't work use return  ;) ;D