Web Analytics
playable spoil subs? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

playable spoil subs?

Started by Klytus, May 19, 2009, 03:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futile

Dont forget to applaud me. so everybody else sees, that i am able to help.

Quote from: Klytus on May 19, 2009, 01:36:05 PM

isn't it too hard to handle with all the force that the tyr has to gather in order to use his skills? and isn't tyrant's mana consumption also high? i also don't have zaken which as far as i know is essantial for tyr subs to control the hp to keep it under 30%...

also it's not a problem for me to share the wealth with good friends and playing solo has become a real turn off for me lately - i'd rather play a single player game instead...

u are not forced to use your damage skills that require forces. every 10 minutes just charge up 7 times. to be able to use break duress, force barrier, force meditation and yes sometimes if u aggroed too many mobs. then u can use your force damage skills.
just bison + zaken. target. spoil +sweep.
enjoy fast killing in small parties + fast spoiling

anyway it sounded to me that your spoil parties are not so strong. hearing u speak about aggroing mobs and especially debuffing mobs, made me think, that u should improve your party setups.

Quote from: ChillyWilly on May 19, 2009, 03:45:15 PM
not sure.  might play with the idea on Arena, can't afford it here.  in 3 years, I havn't managed to get a single char above 70, and couldn't equip one if I did... let alone buy a horn... lol

thats because u share so much stuff and give so much stuff for free, to your friends.
u should consider also, if those that always receive and receive from u. aint exploiting your good will.

Klytus

does a spoil/tyr work good in orc skin too? :D

thanks for your words of insight...
Klytus, i'm booored...

Futile

Quote from: Klytus on May 19, 2009, 09:44:09 PM
does a spoil/tyr work good in orc skin too? :D

thanks for your words of insight...

orc skin? doesnt matter how it looks like....

Klytus

Quote from: Futile on May 19, 2009, 10:55:56 PM
orc skin? doesnt matter how it looks like....

i just wanted to avoid things that happen to orc archer subs in non-orc skin...
Klytus, i'm booored...

HeroCraft

From my own expirience  (i used to be spoil / sk at Dragon for 2+years) it seems like this char is pretty nice,if you are fan of SK big time.
But there is no way to make spoil efficient,unless u got damage dealer in party.I use to know spoil / tyr who was really insane with bow.But i think Bizon or whatever it calls got nerfed.Spoil / DE might be not as good as it used to be,coz Freenzy works same as on retail....from what i heard....If i would be you...i might go for spoil / paladin....AI,Flaming icon,self ress and etc....
another mutant i've seen was spoil /TH and it seems like he is doing pretty good,but i dont really understand what is real benefits out of this sub....coz mostly peoples go for dwarfs,coz we got a lot of HP,but u have to be on Dwarf class,so u got low crit rayt,atk.spd,etc....so its no good for TH.....i hope u see my point and sorry for my bad english :)

P.S. since i posted once in a great while...CHECK THIS OUT.....DWARVEN LOVERS ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In-rrOA6tVM&feature=related

P.S.2 selecting sub for dwarf mutant also depends on your gamestyle....but for exemple before IL i was able to kill most of the classes,oncluded old Glad HERO....SofiaTheReal,peoples who knows me,can prove that i don't lie :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://img398.imageshack.us][/URL]

ChillyWilly

hmmm... I havn't had a problem with HP on any of the fighter classes I've tried, so playing on human stats for that wouldn't bother me.  What I WOULD miss would be the weight carrying capacity.  I do so love to be able to head out with a weeks worth of shots 'n' pots and still be under 45% weight.............  (and I mean that literaly, I really don't have to go back in for a week)

Klytus

Quote from: ChillyWilly on May 20, 2009, 05:59:47 AM
hmmm... I havn't had a problem with HP on any of the fighter classes I've tried, so playing on human stats for that wouldn't bother me.  What I WOULD miss would be the weight carrying capacity.  I do so love to be able to head out with a weeks worth of shots 'n' pots and still be under 45% weight.............  (and I mean that literaly, I really don't have to go back in for a week)

truth is - dwarf have a weight increase passive. if you would make a mutant and use it in for example human stats, you could probably still carry about twice the load as other humans.

Quote from: HeroCraft on May 20, 2009, 05:09:26 AM
From my own expirience  (i used to be spoil / sk at Dragon for 2+years) it seems like this char is pretty nice,if you are fan of SK big time.
But there is no way to make spoil efficient,unless u got damage dealer in party.I use to know spoil / tyr who was really insane with bow.But i think Bizon or whatever it calls got nerfed.Spoil / DE might be not as good as it used to be,coz Freenzy works same as on retail....from what i heard....If i would be you...i might go for spoil / paladin....AI,Flaming icon,self ress and etc....
another mutant i've seen was spoil /TH and it seems like he is doing pretty good,but i dont really understand what is real benefits out of this sub....coz mostly peoples go for dwarfs,coz we got a lot of HP,but u have to be on Dwarf class,so u got low crit rayt,atk.spd,etc....so its no good for TH.....i hope u see my point and sorry for my bad english :)

well, i'm pretty much excited about sk, one of the few classes i somehow always wanted to play, but for some reasons had no chance of doing so justify being a tank... so about that sk/spoil: what stats did you play on? did LS land nicely on t-rexes or other mobs?

spoil/th = money maker. spoil, open boxes and lure mobs out of groups to spoil them.

Klytus, i'm booored...

kidicarus

Quote from: Klytus on May 20, 2009, 10:40:02 AM
well, i'm pretty much excited about sk, one of the few classes i somehow always wanted to play, but for some reasons had no chance of doing so justify being a tank... so about that sk/spoil: what stats did you play on? did LS land nicely on t-rexes or other mobs?

Just do the one you like to play. Personally i love SK cause its so versitaille, you can even gear up your dwarf in mage gear and use the "nukes" from SK. It has great shield defence, some good skills (shield of faith rox).

But you need to have one thing clear and that is that it is far from the strongest class to go... Atleast not from an offensive point of view. You will do sucky damage in PvE. You will be a TANK.

SK's downside is that you don't have alot of HP.... with a dwarf subclass you will definately take care of that little issue. And you will be able to stun with blunt (you could use am+a for debuffs and stun's)

So if you like to solo and have alot of PvP point's this is not the class for you. If you'd like to be strong in 1 vs 1, if you wanna be a defensive reinforced brickwall, and if you wanna have alot of skills to use then choose SK.

And it seems as if either LS is nerfed or mobs are pumped up, but i don't even land LS on magestats. So i would give up trying to land it in fighter stats.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]