Web Analytics
I officially ROFLED xD - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

I officially ROFLED xD

Started by Deavon, May 20, 2009, 04:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milampalas

imagine to get a private jet, go arround Europe and get together a of u, get a 42 inc screen and each all together those (all) videos...
Everyone will watch the same and each one will have smt deferent to say...
U are all(the ones I know) great ppl and I really enjoy friends end enemies:)
Cu online in some hours!!!
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: Baloo on May 20, 2009, 01:06:10 PM
True that temps usually come out of town alone.

I always go out of town alone just with my bot , not 100vs1

milampalas

P.S. Baloo nice pic, I see many of my friends, but not me... So temps in this pic were not 100% ..
A red weapon is missing:)
(even if it is  carnage.. Who cares?????????:):):))
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Baloo

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on May 20, 2009, 01:15:28 PM
I always go out of town alone just with my bot , not 100vs1

And from my point of view, that's better going out of town with like 3-4 ppl to get well buffed than to go alone with your bots, not the same game style, but tbh that's far better having real players in your pt instead of bots.
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

our4n0s

that bars of the EB guy recording movie are lame, the way the guy played is even more lame than his bars !
the toogles/ buffs he used are quite lame too !
Apart of that, he s good !
My suggestion? reroll to archer and stick to f1.

Ps : Yoshimo s good, quite a god compared to his mates
retired

Endorama

Quote from: our4n0s on May 20, 2009, 01:34:37 PM
Ps : Yoshimo s good, quite a god compared to his mates
he aint just quite better than his mates,he's godlike compared to them

edit: after watching the movie,i've got to say that this is the most retarded "pvp movie" i've ever seen.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

cthon

great pvp movie +1
cb are so noobs ffs... they had like 2 pt more and they lost LOL
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Diabolical

Quote from: SirAlex on May 20, 2009, 10:41:48 AM
ur camera is focused on the exit and as i can see from ur movie there were mages from ur side also there wich werent in ur party like Ulquiora, Hellzstormer and during the movie i saw balance on them so obviously there were more mages in that party. U just prove u were more then one party as i said and at the moment u came there we ddint expect u to come down so we werent even buffed, but in the end u know who pressed to village. Anyway argueing with u is useless so i let u with ur /ohhfreakimgodinl2 mode on.

Cya

me , hellzstormer , herza that were the mages and moule i guess .. dont remember the bp tbh we had none .. the mass heals were the SE one :)

pssstttt .. im still challenging u for 9 vs 9 or 18 vs 18 or whatever the number u wanna put, lets get this done for once and stop being a chicken :P
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TheLox

Didn't watch movie, but wanna replay on ALex's posts.

There (ToI) were 2 parties. 1st party with full archers and 2nd party with those 3-4 mages. I might have SS at my comp, atm I am not home. So defing yourself how suck you are is not neccessery. We also saw last night at HB isle how suck you are, to come with 3pts on 1 party...

JustBeGood

Quote from: TheLox on May 20, 2009, 05:11:43 PM
Didn't watch movie, but wanna replay on ALex's posts.

There (ToI) were 2 parties. 1st party with full archers and 2nd party with those 3-4 mages. I might have SS at my comp, atm I am not home. So defing yourself how suck you are is not neccessery. We also saw last night at HB isle how suck you are, to come with 3pts on 1 party...
again got zerged,OMG!

Dhart

the truth is that cb rox
and we all know it
truth hurts

p.s
<3 spam

Deavon

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on May 20, 2009, 11:35:40 AM
Ye wana show off here or what? f1 button char, who never goes out of town alone. nothing more to add

kktnxbb

I m still wondering who bitter ass you are lol xD
Show us ur char name at least to know with who i m talking .
I m never out of town alone?kk lol like you ppl did nt know that i was at varka every night .