Web Analytics
81 lvl skills

News:

Main Menu

81 lvl skills

Started by Ingela, May 20, 2009, 09:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingela

So track you give all CB skills from 81? First i saw archers will, today protection of rune.... Where from they got it if they don't kill epic raid... I did not saw that option in donation. How deep they lick your ass for that skills?  Or maybe it for test? So i have hope that you cancel it after test.

leobruno

Quote from: Ingela on May 20, 2009, 09:54:10 PM
How deep they lick your ass for that skills?

lol.. i see banned ppl.  :-X

+1 for your balls.

cthon

Quote from: Diver on May 20, 2009, 10:06:26 PM
I know^^

And one thing more. How many ppl have edited stat?

we are not so many with edited stats... deathand is one for sure i won't tell u the rest...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

leobruno

Quote from: Diver on May 20, 2009, 10:06:26 PM
How many ppl have edited stat?

hummmm .. you never know.  ;)

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: cthon on May 20, 2009, 10:07:36 PM
we are not so many with edited stats... deathand is one for sure i won't tell u the rest...
o.O

Furesy

Deavon

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 20, 2009, 11:17:02 PM
wts HE/SWS with 99 dex ... offer plz : <

1 new kind of Pedobear,deal?

Gunit

So track you give all CB skills from 81? First i saw archers will, today protection of rune.... Where from they got it if they don't kill epic raid... I did not saw that option in donation. How deep they lick your ass for that skills?  Or maybe it for test? So i have hope that you cancel it after test.

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

Alex

Add to my chars Exciting Adventure and Wind Riding skills, plx, I'm playing on x15.

10x! ;D
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

TomekAlmighty

It drops from baium so maybe they killed it or some of temp guys sold it to them  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

darkdevilct

how/when and who have this skill? tell nick char xD

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER