Web Analytics
Where IS THIS?

News:

Main Menu

Where IS THIS?

Started by razor2100, May 23, 2009, 03:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razor2100

[NOTICE]Nightmare UP, you need an Hellbound client to play there now. Arena will come up too during the day with rollback to real Arena (so no more rollbacks there).
If you miss the client or the patch, you can download it from the links on the window over this one.
Keep in mind that during this first week can be there will be unexpected downtime when critical bugs are found, also what is not implemented yet will come during this first month of Hellbound. Dragon/Infinity will upgrade in 10 days from today.
[12/05]
SO today is 23.05 so where is this f4cking Server down and Upgrade? ;] 10days=100days :)

Atoli

Quote from: razor2100 on May 23, 2009, 03:07:21 AM
[NOTICE]Nightmare UP, you need an Hellbound client to play there now. Arena will come up too during the day with rollback to real Arena (so no more rollbacks there).
If you miss the client or the patch, you can download it from the links on the window over this one.
Keep in mind that during this first week can be there will be unexpected downtime when critical bugs are found, also what is not implemented yet will come during this first month of Hellbound. Dragon/Infinity will upgrade in 10 days from today.
[12/05]
SO today is 23.05 so where is this f4cking Server down and Upgrade? ;] 10days=100days :)
Don't post if you already know the answer.

You owe me ^^

Brontegh

I'ts already HB ,  it just happened so fast that u didn't noticed that we are playing on HB now
^^
[URL=http://img508.imageshack.us/i/sygnaturav.png/][/URL]