Web Analytics
Help with nuker/es

News:

Main Menu

Help with nuker/es

Started by Nabz0r, May 23, 2009, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabz0r

Ok so im thinking about making a ol/es (stfu i dont what to know ur oppinion on the char) so i tested not the seraphim buff but the sws renewal buff on my lvl 61 sps. So with pp buffs+dances+renewal, at 1847 cast speed, only 1st hit is at normal cast speed, the rest were slower because my SS was delaying. So i was casting at same speed as if i didnt use SS,and to me thats just freaked up. Can someone tell me if its a fact or just my freakin imagination.

Noob and Beyond

Atta

fact. that's why maxing out cast speed is fun for taking pics and no more. you can always just wait half a second for ur ss to load up
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

Nabz0r

Ok...so its a fact,and that means what? dont use seraphim buff? or what? because its better anyway to have the buff then to not have it, at 1.8k (around 2.1 with arcane agility) the cast without ss is better then the cast without renewal.
Anyway i still want to hear more about it. Saying that max cast isnt good its not a solution for me...if thats the case...there will be one more bow on server ffs :|

Noob and Beyond

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kikolina on May 24, 2009, 11:04:52 AM
that happens maybe to 1-2 nukes, its not like perma lol, and it can also happen at lower casting speed (f.e. it happens many times with my sps ee on oly), i still believe it has smth to do with sending / receiving packets and my shiity connection, cos when i look to other sps ee s they just heal faster >.>, so the thing that bigger cast makes ss not working (if i understood u correct?) is bullshit, 90% of the time on my sps ee i can nuke normally on 2.4k (also no difference on 2.7)  :)
i reached 3081 casting on ES/SPS and i can reach 3100+
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

wildpussy

give me es noble, i can reach ~3750 :>

Nabz0r

Guys stick to the point.Another friend tested on his sps,and same shit, SS doesnt activate in time,it same with SS or without after 1st hit. No one on this server can give me a straight answer?

Noob and Beyond

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 24, 2009, 02:07:40 PM
Guys stick to the point.Another friend tested on his sps,and same shit, SS doesnt activate in time,it same with SS or without after 1st hit. No one on this server can give me a straight answer?
its about server lag. a ES/SPS on full buff and arcane agility has such a huge casting speed that the SS fail to fire that fast. hence, you shoot like 1/3 or even 1/2 hits w/o ss.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

wildpussy

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 24, 2009, 02:07:40 PM
straight answer: the server is not fast enough, all you can do is stop holding attack button and wait for SS use or lower ur casting to a rate where u'll be able to hold it without problem

ps. try it at normal hour and try it at 4 AM when 300 people online ....

b_tudor

well, i think i have the solution. I have an old kit of 2x512 ddr2 kingmax. i`ll send it to drake, since he can`t afford some more ram, on the crappy servers. Guess donations aren`t so generouss....

Dadghamor

manual activating of suolshot like c3... ;P

DaVinci

Quote from: Kikolina on May 24, 2009, 06:14:53 PM
and lol ? u think i dont know sps es can reach taht much (more than u)? or what is the point of ur post? being dumb and showing off? lol
hypocrite kid, u did it first lol

DaVinci

Quote from: Kikolina on May 24, 2009, 06:21:41 PM
LOL? i told that my ss doesnt lagg at the c speed i got, what is showing off here? guy posted his c speed without mentioning anything else like YEA I GOT MORE ON SPS ES THAN SPS EE HAS HAHAHHA H IM THE BETS LOL omfg, ur bow blown ur mind?

ps: 3.1 on sps es is still low xD
you doing it again, rofl :D:D
ps: u got the biggest penis, happy now ?