Help with nuker/es

Started by Nabz0r, May 23, 2009, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabz0r

Pff that freaking sucks....thx for the answer guys. Been very helpfull

Noob and Beyond

kidicarus

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 23, 2009, 10:53:53 PM
Ok so im thinking about making a ol/es (stfu i dont what to know ur oppinion on the char) so i tested not the seraphim buff but the sws renewal buff on my lvl 61 sps. So with pp buffs+dances+renewal, at 1847 cast speed, only 1st hit is at normal cast speed, the rest were slower because my SS was delaying. So i was casting at same speed as if i didnt use SS,and to me thats just freaked up. Can someone tell me if its a fact or just my freakin imagination.

Huh.... necro/es on 3106 cast speed had no trouble with bss lag. Mb it has something to do with your computer aswell? Or have i just been lucky?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

PoToSi

Quote from: kidicarus on May 25, 2009, 11:23:50 AM
Huh.... necro/es on 3106 cast speed had no trouble with bss lag. Mb it has something to do with your computer aswell? Or have i just been lucky?

Its not about cast, but reuse.

If you spam Hydro blast at such cast speed (or even lower) with no reuse, one skill is used after other, and no ss loads between, maybe while you use the skill.

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

kidicarus

Quote from: PoToSi on May 25, 2009, 01:39:17 PM
Its not about cast, but reuse.

If you spam Hydro blast at such cast speed (or even lower) with no reuse, one skill is used after other, and no ss loads between, maybe while you use the skill.

I tested it with vampiric claw, and seraphimbuff. It had no reuse at all and was like 2 strings of red beads pumping towards me.... draining all my MP in about 4 seconds. Completely useless but i did the same dmg on every hit so the bsss loaded every time.

But then on death spike it was more like 70% loaded bsss. Mb the skill has something to do with it, or mb i was just lucky :/

But at 2k cast theres almost never a bsss problem.

Akon

Quote from: kidicarus on May 25, 2009, 02:11:58 PM
I tested it with vampiric claw, and seraphimbuff. It had no reuse at all and was like 2 strings of red beads pumping towards me.... draining all my MP in about 4 seconds. Completely useless but i did the same dmg on every hit so the bsss loaded every time.

But then on death spike it was more like 70% loaded bsss. Mb the skill has something to do with it, or mb i was just lucky :/

But at 2k cast theres almost never a bsss problem.

Vamp Claw has bigger reuse than Death spike, IMO is clear now..  our server cant reply this cast/reuse , i dont think its our connection problem.

ur Vamp Claw works, cuz it has a way more reuse than death spike, just my opinion.

The Ketchup Abuser!

Dag

i want that casting ....in bow atk speed !!!!!!!!! at least 1500-2000 plsssss
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Akon

Quote from: Dag on May 25, 2009, 02:35:29 PM

SS lags, i experiencied it in c4 with he/ty on puma.
happens also  on fighters hehe.

The Ketchup Abuser!

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Dag on May 25, 2009, 02:35:29 PM
ok, just give me the crit rate of archers.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

FadeAway

Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 25, 2009, 02:45:00 PM
ok, just give me the crit rate of archers.

did archers ever have 100% crit rate? beqause i clearly remember mages had 100% m crit rate

and dont know how it is with mages but on my pal/tyr like 30% of my soulshots didnt load just beqause of the high atk speed.
But imo it's a bit of a server problem, i mean c'mon i've seen people with 5k c speed on java servers and each soulshot loaded.

kidicarus

Quote from: FadeAway on May 25, 2009, 03:22:58 PM
did archers ever have 100% crit rate? beqause i clearly remember mages had 100% m crit rate

and dont know how it is with mages but on my pal/tyr like 30% of my soulshots didnt load just beqause of the high atk speed.
But imo it's a bit of a server problem, i mean c'mon i've seen people with 5k c speed on java servers and each soulshot loaded.

I have screen from c3 when my th got 1100~ critrate, so fighters have actually been able to reach 100% aswell :p

FadeAway

Quote from: kidicarus on May 25, 2009, 03:32:48 PM
I have screen from c3 when my th got 1100~ critrate, so fighters have actually been able to reach 100% aswell :p

i played 1 week in c3 time, so i had no clue about that xD. But that's WAY back haha

WindPhoenix

Quote from: FadeAway on May 25, 2009, 03:34:30 PM
i played 1 week in c3 time, so i had no clue about that xD. But that's WAY back haha
So is mage crit rate, WAS 100% now is crap compared to archers.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history