Web Analytics
Giran 24/05/09

News:

Main Menu

Giran 24/05/09

Started by Wedrowycz, May 24, 2009, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wedrowycz

1 hour of siege FTRXBM and Epic attack and make good job destroying crystals .
2 hour CB come to help with some of green ally . First rush Tems was crushed in 3 minuts , vergillo takes castle .
40 minuts to end siege First big Temp rush form martyrs site thay put flags . Very nice and long fight of ally vs ally round 100 people each side .After taking flags temps where summoning instantly just above fighting group which make this pvp very long (18 minuts of raping :P ).
Finally thay get all killed .
20 minuts to end of siege Heros + EB attacking from martyrs all defenders go there while Sheva snick in the castle from other side .
1 time thay get to the throne room , second time (lol) thay manege to engrave Astri and defend for moment in engrave room .Astri get canceled and than killed .
Owsome siege very good fights , gratz for temp for tactic and organization and BIG GRATZ to CB FTRxBM EPIC for getting 1 castle (not last) thx to Green ally for helping .

DePayens

I played in Giran only durin the 2nd hour, however I had much fun.
I found good strategy from both sides, and this time, imo, we achieved a better organization and synchronism than Temp, and this was the winning card. Of course every new siege things could change...fortunately this means fun.
Gz to new owners and ty everybody for the game.
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

Kev1

WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

Sali

Quote from: Wedrowycz on May 24, 2009, 10:50:04 AM
1 hour of siege FTRXBM and Epic attack and make good job destroying crystals .
2 hour CB come to help with some of green ally . First rush Tems was crushed in 3 minuts , vergillo takes castle .
40 minuts to end siege First big Temp rush form martyrs site thay put flags . Very nice and long fight of ally vs ally round 100 people each side .After taking flags temps where summoning instantly just above fighting group which make this pvp very long (18 minuts of raping :P ).
Finally thay get all killed .
20 minuts to end of siege Heros + EB attacking from martyrs all defenders go there while Sheva snick in the castle from other side .
1 time thay get to the throne room
, second time (lol) thay manege to engrave Astri and defend for moment in engrave room .Astri get canceled and than killed .
Owsome siege very good fights , gratz for temp for tactic and organization and BIG GRATZ to CB FTRxBM EPIC for getting 1 castle (not last) thx to Green ally for helping .

actualy they didnt get there in normal way, lets admit that. I wont flame/blame them but its kinda pathetic they are using some bug to get inside caslte (in my opinion it was clan gate, since Athuran was only 1 person inside castle... would be nice if some1 will check it and say if clan gate is working at siege zones and if its not forbidden to use it there... )
GF to all, i loved 1st hour when we had rly hard time with temps, later it wasnt bad but easier :P
Thx for Valar and Dragon for support.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

DePayens

Quote from: Sali on May 26, 2009, 02:30:43 AM
actualy they didnt get there in normal way, lets admit that. I wont flame/blame them but its kinda pathetic they are using some bug to get inside caslte (in my opinion it was clan gate, since Athuran was only 1 person inside castle... would be nice if some1 will check it and say if clan gate is working at siege zones and if its not forbidden to use it there... )
GF to all, i loved 1st hour when we had rly hard time with temps, later it wasnt bad but easier :P

Yes
Clan gate WORKS inside castles, i.e. I summoned 2 friends using it inside Gludio castle.
Please, fix it.
CloudOfNibelheim

SirAlex

Quote from: DePayens on May 26, 2009, 08:07:42 AM
Yes
Clan gate WORKS inside castles, i.e. I summoned 2 friends using it inside Gludio castle.
Please, fix it.

Lol i just saw ur signiture, when u will all understand that May1a is not Amila... May1a is playing May1a and i played Amila from beggining of IL to the end of it, now let Amila rest in peace
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Shreed

Whatever ! maya amila its pown anyway :)

Wedrowycz

Quote from: Sali on May 26, 2009, 02:30:43 AM

Hmmm ... Yes i was wondering how thay get inside ... Using clan geta ---lame shame on you sheva NOT GF to this noob klan .

Dethstorm

Quote from: Wedrowycz on May 26, 2009, 03:29:13 PM
Hmmm ... Yes i was wondering how thay get inside ... Using clan geta ---lame shame on you sheva NOT GF to this noob klan .
and whats the name of ur pro clan? :-\
Zgliszcze BP/ES

Sali

Quote from: Wedrowycz on May 26, 2009, 03:29:13 PM
w/e they did it and failed anyway so it makes their defeate even bigger :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

DePayens

I don't think using clan gate inside enemy castle could be considered noob:P
Imo this is war.
Sometimes you can win without particular strategies but simple zerk, other times strategy could help, even when bastard:D
So gz for have tried, nice strategy;)
CloudOfNibelheim

Wedrowycz

Working clan gate in siege zone is bug . Using bug to win is lame and noobish ..