Best subclass or mutant for a TH - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Best subclass or mutant for a TH

Started by Duff368, May 24, 2009, 10:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmayZang

Quote from: Brevv on May 30, 2009, 07:18:18 PM
pw/tk?   lol.... let;s see.... weak out dmg, tk is on the worst tankers, what is good in pw/tk ? 

th/pal >aw/sk >pw/tk so....

You completely know a god damned shit. I have 1,8-1,9k on a Tk in IC +3 and the right buffs. Weak out damage, that might be right. But god damn it, look at your dex. I think the lethal strike rate is around 25% or so. At all I do a lot of lethals and I still win without them while an aw/sk is not bad too but I like the cubics. The root (which you can't escape by using escape shackle), the wind strike one which does around 400 damage (most fights take a while so there are more than useful) and of course the healing cubic which sometimes saves my arse and it rox when having touch of life. Also now in oly both, aw/sk and pw/tk are good. Although pw/tk better due to higher speed and yes the lethals do the glads.

simun

Simun-TH/DA/XX      ExpressoDaMorte
                               GetLost

No Fear, No Limits , No Equal.

SysTemHacK

Quote from: wildpussy on May 30, 2009, 07:47:09 PM
i agree that pw/tk sucks (in c4 was not bad) but aw/sk is even worse xD

anyway for TH sub, want to be unique ? take hawkeye subclass, no joke
advantages:
- little more HP, more CP
- blessing of saggitarius = same as renewal (self buff) - what a dagger needs
- spirit of saggitarius = -50% MP cost of skills, for example clarity is 20%, champion 20%, renewal song 5%, this skills is better than all 3 together in terms of MP cost!
- pain of saggitarius - converts 407 HP to 61 MP, fast reuse, fast usage if you have a healer in pt
- quiver of holding makes your weight limit huge, doesnt make you stronger but it's nice to have :)
- bow skills! - you wont be as good as a real archer due to dye / buff / armor setup, but still a faster archer and with focus power won't be bad crits on running away targets (from back), also TH has problem in mass pvp, a TH/HE can have fun with bow, while other daggers are waiting for smthg to happen :D
- not a mutant - hellbound is here, mutants can't go over 80, yes yes rumors about blabla, don't count on that, i'm hearing rumor about more dnet subclass for over a year now

dissadvantages:
- not enough buff slots for everything...
still unique, and if you look on this way: a th/wl is only a TH with more HP, reviving/regeneration skills, some spear skills, and provoke :D

I agree with you in all things u said , hilarious char and unique and fun to play with , in IL I saw PR/TH it was better than HE/TH but now the mutants cap will be annoying for now and even more on the long terms , I see u talked about speed and style of playing and attacking ways , reuse and mp generation buffs and u didn't talk about defence nor HP which thing i really like to consider in making new char .
this char is so damn weak and easy to beat , for mass pvps if he really didn't kite very well he will get " EATED " .
so if we consider TH/HE and we gave him 7/10 for attacking ways and 1/10 for defensive ways in total I can say this char is not good .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Brevv

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 01, 2009, 04:56:32 PM
I agree with you in all things u said , hilarious char and unique and fun to play with , in IL I saw PR/TH it was better than HE/TH but now the mutants cap will be annoying for now and even more on the long terms , I see u talked about speed and style of playing and attacking ways , reuse and mp generation buffs and u didn't talk about defence nor HP which thing i really like to consider in making new char .
this char is so damn weak and easy to beat , for mass pvps if he really didn't kite very well he will get " EATED " .
so if we consider TH/HE and we gave him 7/10 for attacking ways and 1/10 for defensive ways in total I can say this char is not good .

completly agree + u forgot passive attack speed from th goes for ur bow, so  when u use bow u will have much more attack speed than ordinary hawkey  ;)

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Brevv on June 01, 2009, 06:46:22 PM
completly agree + u forgot passive attack speed from th goes for ur bow, so  when u use bow u will have much more attack speed than ordinary hawkey  ;)
All archers got passive skill boost haste lvl 1 , tyrant and Assassins lvl 3 it would add some but not much .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Brevv

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 02, 2009, 04:44:05 AM
All archers got passive skill boost haste lvl 1 , tyrant and Assassins lvl 3 it would add some but not much .

but its +, its not down side, i just mentioned it