Web Analytics
When u will correct ur mistake ?

News:

Main Menu

When u will correct ur mistake ?

Started by Diabolical, May 25, 2009, 12:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

Prominence and solar flare single target ( in IL )been switched to mass target and less power( in HB ) .. and mass prominence or solar flare ( in IL )became a single target ( in HB )

the reason .. Drake wrote it wrong in IL and now its the right way to be

thats whos fault ?

why i have to spend loads of coins to try to get an augment again ? .. u cant drop the god damn stones .. u always have to buy it from Donny ?

its not fair and its end of month and i cant play my char or even go to olympiad :/ .. u spoiled the fun for me

is there a way to reverse it back ? noone using a god damn mass skill anyway :/

Please consider reading this .. Thanks
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Diabolical

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on May 25, 2009, 04:07:07 PM
it's not problem, augments from hb have others id than augments in IL that's why is that like is.
If u wanna ur augmentations i should buy new lses

when u talk so simply like u see coins falling from my pockets ??  .. and did u rly read what i said ?? .. its the same thing in IL or HB .. its just drake wrote it wrong in IL and he corrected it in HB

Dag

Quote from: Diabolical on May 25, 2009, 04:31:34 PM
when u talk so simply like u see coins falling from my pockets ??  .. and did u rly read what i said ?? .. its the same thing in IL or HB .. its just drake wrote it wrong in IL and he corrected it in HB
i can understand wasily that coins are hard to get (or if u donated....they are like real money for u and u worked to get them)
but is like in past
every fix screw something
lik e they made in past with shining bow
or with every fix/nerf that pwn your char , made just 3 days before, and for which u payed 10 coins to get a  damn horn

just think at:
and if they fix/nerf icarus bow?
it's 250 coins weapon

u can buy, and enjoy it until the nerf

or not buy it and use coin for other

like for ls
u knew what u needed for take the skill
u invested coins in that

u got fun before than others.

PS: what was ls for area nuke ? :D i need the single target now :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Diabolical

u r talking about a nerf and im talking about a mistake not a nerf .. totally different thing .. if they nerf my augment power .. i wouldnt complain since this goes for everyone .. but what im talking about is a mistake in writing the id of augment .. why not fixing all chars with this augment as well ?

wildpussy

Quote from: Diabolical on May 25, 2009, 05:58:52 PM
u r talking about a nerf and im talking about a mistake not a nerf .. totally different thing .. if they nerf my augment power .. i wouldnt complain since this goes for everyone .. but what im talking about is a mistake in writing the id of augment .. why not fixing all chars with this augment as well ?
+1
it's not the same nerfing a icarus bow or make mistake with ID and convert it to neti's bow ...

Dag

mh i can see your point
but what i mean is:

u got a item (ls in this case)
item was a mistake
they fix item
now u have a fixed item

That was meant to work ina way before
in another way now

but i assure, i can understand your point of view.
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Diabolical

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on May 25, 2009, 08:43:37 PM
You didnt understand me.
augments skills ID was changed, so when u had prom 1 target wit 110 power so now is prom mass target with 55 power. mass prom with 55 power in IL is now prom 1 target with 110 power.
IL list of skills aug drake took from no1 know, and this list was other than on other "normal" server. That's why is like is.

well .. i know that part already .. therefore its his mistake .. NOT OURS

Jeri

I know it's kinda off topic, but it's quite fun to watch Rebel loosing his nerves becouse of repeating of what's allready posted =P

But seriously now...  ;D 

But really, it's not fair to those who already bought dozens of stones in IL and now they have to do it again becouse of this.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

jygh

Quote from: Jeri on May 27, 2009, 06:02:42 PM
I know it's kinda off topic, but it's quite fun to watch Rebel loosing his nerves becouse of repeating of what's allready posted =P

But seriously now...  ;D 

But really, it's not fair to those who already bought dozens of stones in IL and now they have to do it again becouse of this.
its funny cuz he made tk/ee special for oly and made augument to feel l33t but now he s kinda fcked up lol :P rebi go back play ulquiora
  Nightmare 30x

Diabolical

Quote from: jygh on May 28, 2009, 05:56:17 PM
its funny cuz he made tk/ee special for oly and made augument to feel l33t but now he s kinda fcked up lol :P rebi go back play ulquiora

im leet with or without augment.. and i play my tk / ee everywhere in case u r blind and cant see, and i dont want to play ulquiora . i hate that char now

-PS: its getting fixed with the next 2 days

Sephiroth

Quote from: Diabolical on May 28, 2009, 08:55:42 PM
im leet with or without augment.. and i play my tk / ee everywhere in case u r blind and cant see, and i dont want to play ulquiora . i hate that char now

-PS: its getting fixed with the next 2 days

Ulquiora is even better now,cos of Oly Buffs.And ur TK/EE is a good support,but guess TK/BP would be better.

Diabolical

Quote from: Sephiroth on May 29, 2009, 11:18:23 PM
Ulquiora is even better now,cos of Oly Buffs.And ur TK/EE is a good support,but guess TK/BP would be better.

its not about what is better and what is not .. its about what do i enjoy to play .. some ppl would enjoy play pp / bp .. its different from one to another