Carebears vol.1 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Carebears vol.1

Started by Deavon, May 25, 2009, 06:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Can't wait til i get home and watch it :P

PS. Is the movie only with furesy and you kiting? Or did you fraps any mass PvP's with the entire clan aswell?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

our4n0s

its a nice movie, i had the same prob as amila at intro, actually i kinda saw only 2 image during intro  :D
i ll try with some other progr.
First pvp, i guess it is the only one i am on, with poola, was really nice one ;)

edit failed with other progs :p
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on May 26, 2009, 01:26:02 PM
its a nice movie, i had the same prob as amila at intro, actually i kinda saw only 2 image during intro  :D
i ll try with some other progr.
First pvp, i guess it is the only one i am on, with poola, was really nice one ;)

edit failed with other progs :p

If you wanna be in vol.2 I guess you would have to rejoin CB  :P :P
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

TheLox

It's all ok with your programs for watching movies or so. The thing is that he didn't make it to the end and it looks like it got stuck. He sent me those intros while he was doing it and I mentioned him, but he failed. (Invitation is coming!)

Like it. Especially at ToI part where I shoud: "Wtf? no arrows!" xDDDD

Keep on bro! <3

Sali

Quote from: TheLox on May 26, 2009, 02:50:53 PM
It's all ok with your programs for watching movies or so. The thing is that he didn't make it to the end and it looks like it got stuck. He sent me those intros while he was doing it and I mentioned him, but he failed. (Invitation is coming!)

Like it. Especially at ToI part where I shoud: "Wtf? no arrows!" xDDDD

Keep on bro! <3
oh shit i know what u mean xD Deaht doing smting that otehrs wasting arrows faster when he is frapsing xD
Btw i have same problem with intro:P looks like stucking, anyway nice actions and not that bad music :P
Quote from: mark_elesse on May 26, 2009, 10:25:10 AM
SHHHHH !!!! How dare you talk like this about your ally mate ? HI HAVE CL ! SCRIIIIN TOO ! >_< :DDDD
well i have enought clanless chars to keep hunting him :) and also ever1 have right to his own opinion. Wanna know my opinion about piskal? Hes just a cheap whore giving ass for ever1 who ask for it.... i could say more but LEAVE PISKAL ALONE! xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

PainMaster

i starrted download , cann wait to wach it also   ;)

Sali : this part with piskal  +1 hahaha ;D ;D ;D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

DrAkhoo

gj seams easy fragz are on NM as well nice team work, music errr 7/10 next time ask me ;D action 9/10 ( cmon archers all over T_T old kite tactic ) and about editing and stuff a gj for trying with AAE but u kinda failed :P but ill give it for ya a 8/10
+ not a boring movie.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Deavon

Quote from: kidicarus on May 26, 2009, 01:21:23 PM
Can't wait til i get home and watch it :P

PS. Is the movie only with furesy and you kiting? Or did you fraps any mass PvP's with the entire clan aswell?

its mass pvp mostly with CB style :P tho i have some scenes who is just me and Furesy having fun at some sieges :P

Deavon

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 26, 2009, 07:43:30 PM
gj seams easy fragz are on NM as well nice team work, music errr 7/10 next time ask me ;D action 9/10 ( cmon archers all over T_T old kite tactic ) and about editing and stuff a gj for trying with AAE but u kinda failed :P but ill give it for ya a 8/10
+ not a boring movie.

Well about AAE :D trust me and next movie's intro will be very impressive :D
Actually i had nt so much stuff to work on and i was about to w8 a bit more to collect more stuff(pvp actions) but
i saw a temp movie and i got kinda pissed so i decided to make the movie asap ,
I m glad that you liked it even without the stuff i would put in diffecrent case :D

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Deavon on May 26, 2009, 08:56:33 PM
Well about AAE :D trust me and next movie's intro will be very impressive :D
Actually i had nt so much stuff to work on and i was about to w8 a bit more to collect more stuff(pvp actions) but
i saw a temp movie and i got kinda pissed so i decided to make the movie asap ,
I m glad that you liked it even without the stuff i would put in diffecrent case :D
Lookin forword for it :)
P.S. Stop adding thoese stupid comments in the middle of the movie, no point at all T_T
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Deavon

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 26, 2009, 11:13:23 PM
Lookin forword for it :)
P.S. Stop adding thoese stupid comments in the middle of the movie, no point at all T_T

why ?they should fix the god damn Snipe as it should be :P

savik

Nice move.

Can only add: I hate dances/songs time :(