News:

Main Menu

Question!

Started by Mr666, May 27, 2009, 07:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybrek

Quote from: Mr666 on May 28, 2009, 07:06:21 PM
why the hell ur so mad at my topics?
d00d i dont care about ur opinion.. there are alot of cool guys that can give me an advice if i wanted to know some info about chars.. btw iam not like u 24/7 everyday online in this freaking game.. and its really hard to me to get horn so i ask about the good and the bad chars cuz i dont wanna waste the horn for lame ass chars.. but u can try any lameass chars and after 2-3 days u can make other cuz u r DONATOR DUMBASS FAGGOT
my advice to u... go make love with ur pinky pillows  :-* i know u love pink colors  :D mark_pinky_nicestar. GAY
lol
Kerbedzisko th/pp Nightmare
CameronDiaz sps/ee Nightmare
L4PD4NC3R wk/he Nightmare
TypoweKurwiszcze th/pal Nightmare
ChaSiuFooYung sh/se Nightmare
Hybrek pal/necro Nightmare
and more....

Welcome Back Community

AmayZang

SS/EE worse than NE/EE? Lmao you just made me laugh. EE = Unholy resistance, Dynasty = Unholy resistance. Dude, don't you see it? You'll get freaked up by a SS/EE and especially by a SS/PP when fighting one with NE/EE but anyway good luck. Rofl

P.S lmao @ windphoenix ;)

SysTemHacK

I can't understand those ppl who limit thier way of thinking about chars , why would u make Sorce/ee and I am sure than sps/ee at least  equal to him if not better  . ::)
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: AmayZang on May 30, 2009, 03:41:33 PM
SS/EE worse than NE/EE? Lmao you just made me laugh. EE = Unholy resistance, Dynasty = Unholy resistance. Dude, don't you see it? You'll get freaked up by a SS/EE and especially by a SS/PP when fighting one with NE/EE but anyway good luck. Rofl

P.S lmao @ windphoenix ;)
When I played my Necro/EE, the only characters I had certain problems against were a PP/Necro and BD/SE, but they were only 2 persons in particulair though, rest of them were easy.
SS/EE was kind of easy, even with all his dark resist buffs.

Gunit

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

Furesy

Quote from: Gunit on May 30, 2009, 08:33:13 PM
Ensign?
Ensign and Luci together were hard to beat, but not impossible ^^ but ye, those two I meant.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on May 30, 2009, 08:47:58 PM
Ensign and Luci together were hard to beat, but not impossible ^^ but ye, those two I meant.
same for me, but it is mainly because of their gear and playing skill not class combo. i know shitloads of weaklings bd/se and ne/pp, so that's not a good example.
anyway ne/ee is a weakling as well if not properly geared (i pvped Cynical, i easily won, and she was ok in terms of skills, but low geared)
so again, no point comparing you with +1337 shits with a regular ne/ee.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

AmayZang

I justdon't see the sense of making retail for just a stupid class that has nothing more than silence, anchor and shitloads and there is existing gear to protect from them aswell as players use unholy resistance not water resistance nor elemental protection (this one they can't now anyway as it doesn't stack with pow, pof, powind, cov, com, vop however). A simple sps/ee is better IMO. The effect of fire/wind/water vortex is better now, I just guess because when I had these effects on me my casting speed and speed was WAY lower than on interlude. Dark vortex sux and well, that's about it.

The reason I don't play anymore is mystic immunity being attack speed based. On official server a prophet, a god damned caster class has a freaky attack speed based skill? They don't have stuck subs and don't have to suffer as we do against fighters now. Has someone paid DN to make it attack speed based? What the heck is it. That's nonsense and Track if you have any possibility of making it cast speed based, please do so. It's just nonsense, you have almost 0 advantages on a pp/nuker now while on full buff....

Dadghamor

Quote from: AmayZang on May 31, 2009, 11:09:18 PM
I justdon't see the sense of making retail for just a stupid class that has nothing more than silence, anchor and shitloads and there is existing gear to protect from them aswell as players use unholy resistance not water resistance nor elemental protection (this one they can't now anyway as it doesn't stack with pow, pof, powind, cov, com, vop however). A simple sps/ee is better IMO. The effect of fire/wind/water vortex is better now, I just guess because when I had these effects on me my casting speed and speed was WAY lower than on interlude. Dark vortex sux and well, that's about it.

The reason I don't play anymore is mystic immunity being attack speed based. On official server a prophet, a god damned caster class has a freaky attack speed based skill? They don't have stuck subs and don't have to suffer as we do against fighters now. Has someone paid DN to make it attack speed based? What the heck is it. That's nonsense and Track if you have any possibility of making it cast speed based, please do so. It's just nonsense, you have almost 0 advantages on a pp/nuker now while on full buff....
Dunno how goes now oly,but a pp/th can spam  MI ??? o m g.
How is supposed to be killed a th/pp with mi all time that can't be affected by surrender,any debuff or stun?

Mr666

TOPIC CLOSED... i made ne/ol  :D its really a good char  ::)
NO COMMENT !