Web Analytics
Question!

News:

Main Menu

Question!

Started by Mr666, May 27, 2009, 07:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr666

which one is better sorc/ee or sorc/wc ?
NO COMMENT !

Dadghamor

sorc sux...but  if i wuold choose sorc/ee for heal,wm ,more casting and clarity.

Mr666

Quote from: Dadghamor on May 27, 2009, 07:43:50 PM
sorc sux...but  if i wuold choose sorc/ee for heal,wm ,more casting and clarity.

ummm i know sorc is sux but hes better than necro i think
NO COMMENT !

Sephiroth

Quote from: Mr666 on May 27, 2009, 07:48:04 PM
ummm i know sorc is sux but hes better than necro i think

Even with all the Dark Resists,NE/EE is way better than SS/EE and 1 of the best mage chars,cos of high C.Speed and a many useful debuffs,also TP and nice summons.

EDIT: And SS/EE -> SS/WC

Mr666

Quote from: Sephiroth on May 27, 2009, 07:57:29 PM
Even with all the Dark Resists,NE/EE is way better than SS/EE and 1 of the best mage chars,cos of high C.Speed and a many useful debuffs,also TP and nice summons.

EDIT: And SS/EE -> SS/WC

aha so ne/ee is better than ss/ee in ur opinion? what about ne/wc? i think magnus chant is better than pow for c.speed and m.attack or iam wrong?
NO COMMENT !

xD

Quote from: Mr666 on May 27, 2009, 07:41:04 PM
which one is better sorc/ee or sorc/wc ?

i'd go sorc/es
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

xD

Hardcore from cradle to the grave

Sephiroth

Quote from: Mr666 on May 27, 2009, 08:03:34 PM
aha so ne/ee is better than ss/ee in ur opinion? what about ne/wc? i think magnus chant is better than pow for c.speed and m.attack or iam wrong?
It's better than POW indeed,but u woudn't have high C.Speed,neither Major Heal,Clarity or x2 Shield Defense Buffs ( Which r useful ) .

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Rudi

Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

Mr666

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 27, 2009, 11:15:51 PM
why dont you freakin stop makin your retarded topics ? make any char, and learn to play it, instead of wankin over class-choices! any class is cool if u can handle it well, or make an OP shit and fail like the current sps/ee return heroes on the server

why the hell ur so mad at my topics?
d00d i dont care about ur opinion.. there are alot of cool guys that can give me an advice if i wanted to know some info about chars.. btw iam not like u 24/7 everyday online in this freaking game.. and its really hard to me to get horn so i ask about the good and the bad chars cuz i dont wanna waste the horn for lame ass chars.. but u can try any lameass chars and after 2-3 days u can make other cuz u r DONATOR DUMBASS FAGGOT
my advice to u... go make love with ur pinky pillows  :-* i know u love pink colors  :D mark_pinky_nicestar. GAY
NO COMMENT !