Web Analytics
Barakiel

News:

Main Menu

Barakiel

Started by TomekAlmighty, May 28, 2009, 01:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

I know your busy with HB Track but could you increase the lvl of Barakiel (the raid for nobless quest) since its reallly hard to kill it now.

I bet everyone else that tryed to kill Barakiel after the HB update agrees with me xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Awes0me

Welcome to DN custom servers,  :D

try to convince Track or NCsoft to change lvl of RB's, maybe they are magic,  :P

on p.def / m.def of some RB's is acceptable, I am currently in a clan that kills many RB kills day,

I believe that there is no possibility,
since there is better weapons, DNET Set edited,...

kuko

Quote from: Awes0me on May 28, 2009, 04:00:15 AM
Welcome to DN custom servers,  :D

try to convince Track or NCsoft to change lvl of RB's, maybe they are magic,  :P

on p.def / m.def of some RB's is acceptable, I am currently in a clan that kills many RB kills day,

I believe that there is no possibility,
since there is better weapons, DNET Set edited,...

+Telling Welcome to a player who is here long time before u... :)
And yeah Track should do smth about RB.As far as I know  cabrio stay alive for 2-3 days too.

Awes0me

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 28, 2009, 06:40:53 AM
your post simple makes no sense lol ..... //useskill_return

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 28, 2009, 01:59:33 AM
I know your busy with HB Track but could you increase the lvl of Barakiel (the raid for nobless quest) since its reallly hard to kill it now.

I bet everyone else that tryed to kill Barakiel after the HB update agrees with me xD

No sense? I believe that was the first person to post something stupid,
help your allymate and the others, or maybe your character is made of paper? (dies easily)  ???
/keep dying and decrease your lvl  :P   then your chances increase

hopefully many posts will come as Tomek the same type, ... plis increase the lvl of Cabrio, bla bla bla ....

kuko

Quote from: Awes0me on May 28, 2009, 07:25:53 AM
No sense? I believe that was the first person to post something stupid,
help your allymate and the others, or maybe your character is made of paper? (dies easily)  ???
/keep dying and decrease your lvl  :P   then your chances increase

hopefully many posts will come as Tomek the same type, ... plis increase the lvl of Cabrio, bla bla bla ....

Every RB now (in HB) is too strong.Fixing will get much more time then just increasing lvl

Awes0me

Quote from: kuko on May 28, 2009, 07:24:40 AM
+Telling Welcome to a player who is here long time before u... :)
And yeah Track should do smth about RB.As far as I know  cabrio stay alive for 2-3 days too.

therefore, a legend was complaining of a simple barakiel, I thought he did not mind,
the issue is not only increasing the lvl, but the stats (p.def / m.def)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Awes0me on May 28, 2009, 07:30:04 AM
therefore, a legend was complaining of a simple barakiel, I thought he did not mind,
the issue is not only increasing the lvl, but the stats (p.def / m.def)

Wow dude, did you tryed killing Barakiel after Hellbound update? No you didnt so STFU! We killed it few days ago, but its really annoying that you have to bring really alot of low lvl players to have a chance killing him.

Its not like a top priority thing, but it could be cool to have it higher lvl so it wouldnt be alive everytime you port to silent valley...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Shreed

Call for rypy (now its correct) 2 days ago he kill Bara alone in 4 minuts:) on fullbuf ofcourse

Mohit0

Quote from: Shreed on May 28, 2009, 09:59:21 AM
Call for pyry (dunno if nick is 100% correct) 2 days ago he kill Bara alone in 4 minuts:) on fullbuf ofcourse

pyry is  a Myth  :o

there is life before death?

iNs

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...