Web Analytics
this server is freaked up! :(

News:

Main Menu

this server is freaked up! :(

Started by elfoRNICADORxD, May 29, 2009, 05:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfoRNICADORxD

there is no way to grow up in this server, starting with the damn golkos so hard to get the horn with those destros there. then how to make money?:
farm moons now imposible, rate is lower and now u need 50 lunars to get 1 horn?? thats insane and impossible
farm ls not even with a ty/des can kill a tyranossauros
RB now r stronger for partys of ppl like me (dc robe, som+a, mj and tt jewels), plus panic ally come pk us and kill rb with their full archers/itemed party, anyway 90% of times drops sux too
and not think about start a dwarf cuz its hard and wear it its other problem, anyway spoil is sux too as i heared

Now if u dont donate u cant get nothing, if u think about this u will see im right...
Im seriusly thinking in leave the server
i dont know what to do, i dont have a freak farmer soul, i dont use l2w
:(
ahhhh! and lag is so incredible now
more: i tryed to enchant weaopns and sell it overenchanted but fakin rate is all fail now not even +4 fffs

maybe GM should think in this topic, or just let ppl leave his server. soon there no will be any new ppl with who fight and even doantors will leave

and yes ppl u can say im crying, but im only saying my opinion

bb and GL
pwned!

SysTemHacK

Quote from: elfoRNICADORxD on May 29, 2009, 05:40:49 AM
there is no way to grow up in this server, starting with the damn golkos so hard to get the horn with those destros there. then how to make money?:
farm moons now imposible, rate is lower and now u need 50 lunars to get 1 horn?? thats insane and impossible
RB now r stronger for partys of ppl like me (dc robe, som+a, mj and tt jewels), plus panic ally come pk us and kill rb with their full archers/itemed party, anyway 90% of times drops sux too
and not think about start a dwarf cuz its hard and wear it its other problem, anyway spoil is sux too as i heared

Now if u dont donate u cant get nothing, if u think about this u will see im right...
more: i tryed to enchant weaopns and sell it overenchanted but fakin rate is all fail now not even +4 fffs

maybe GM should think in this topic, or just let ppl leave his server. soon there no will be any new ppl with who fight and even doantors will leave

bb and GL

To have that or abig pocket .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

zthrx

yes it's not a solo game, better try to join some clan... what ever... I see many of them and some has alot of players so u can get smth playing with them....

Ozukyz

bb and GL

cya noob XD
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

cristianvernal

Quote from: Ozukyz on May 29, 2009, 02:44:55 PM
cya noob XD

that doenst help him....

plz quote me if u r tired of read retarded posts from orin...

xmaaadx

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: cristianvernal on May 29, 2009, 03:58:56 PM
that doenst help him....

:D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

kidicarus

that doenst help him....

:D

PS. As another player who hate farming, and has been here for a long time, i can say that the best way to make steady cash for gear is still to farm ol'mahum furs. You can actually get quite alot of cash from that.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Diabolical

that doenst help him....

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

=^TrackZero^=

Im seriously thinking in leave the server

bb and GL
I must disagree with you on many things, so lets start:
1) Lineage II is team game not a solo game (ofc if you want to explore every part of l2 u need a team clan/ally) so killing golkonda and getting horn is much much much more easier with clan/ally. Monostone rate isn't lowered it is same as it was on Interlude. Ty/Des insane? Make one it is just how it is i cant nerf every char you complain about  (even i personally i don't like ty/de , what will happen if 1 day some1 complain about root skill? i should disable root too? why don't we disable all skills then hmm?). RBs stronger? It is Feature of HB but personally i like RB-s stronger which means you need organization of team to kill it together (not like before party of 6 ppl kill any raid on server - 2x ty/de and 4x bots). You got pked? So what, pking is a part of game and it will always exists on this or any other server, also talking about "insane items" is just bullshit , no1 can donate for any insane weapon that didn't exist before in past, when i think more better we are one of rare servers that have really super low OE weapons.
2)How to make money, well i know various of ways how to earn adena on NM , there is really a lot of ways how to do it but i wont tell you ofc, try research what market needs and what market offers atm and you will get ur answer there, instead of complain here about non existing things.
3)Farmer soul is not l2w soul get that for once.
4)You tried to sell OE items and earn money like that , i wonder myself how you were able to do that since ur whole post is filled with "omg i am poor i don't have money i wanna leave server i don't have nothing i don't know how to make money what to do i will quit etc...."
so what you tried to OE a club + 25 or what i don't get it?!
5)Yes you are crying but you are lucky you have me and my shoulder always ready for you and rest of my comrades from NM x30 that's why i care for you

I hope i helped you somehow

Cheers
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TheLox

Quote from: Kikolina on May 29, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
if u are here to show how pro the server u re gm'ing  is and how the post-creator noob is, please answer every question not just the ones u know u are right at, for example, also from previous topics taht u apperantly locked, i want to know what happend with the spoil/enchant rate :)

Lol at your posts.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kikolina on May 29, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
if u are here to show how pro the server u re gm'ing  is and how the post-creator noob is, please answer every question not just the ones u know u are right at, for example, also from previous topics taht u apperantly locked, i want to know what happend with the spoil/enchant rate :)

I think your signature tells us about where do you play, you have your own gm-s so go ask them, i wonder... ;)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dag

emh track :D
we don't have

we have jailers

and u are smart enough to well understand the difference
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10