Oren/Goddart 30.05.09 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Oren/Goddart 30.05.09

Started by CIIaCubo, May 31, 2009, 05:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Quote from: CIIaCubo on June 04, 2009, 08:07:34 AM
some kind of gamepad   but anyway beter 2 use 200 CP + 50 CP each time  big + little CP pots

Omg If you know the secret how to pick up 250 CP pots on PR/BD, without weight limit juts tell me i will be glad ! pls tell me !
I see you dont know anything so just dont make more pathetic posts pls ;P

emek

Quote from: Shreed on June 04, 2009, 11:44:02 AM
Omg If you know the secret how to pick up 250 CP pots on PR/BD, without weight limit juts tell me i will be glad ! pls tell me !
I see you dont know anything so just dont make more pathetic posts pls ;P

I guess, he mean 200 CP restore by Greater CP Potion and 50 CP restore by CP Potion :D
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

CIIaCubo

Quote from: G4rro on June 04, 2009, 03:34:07 PM
the most funny thing is that they are writing here smth about skills in pvp ,

when SPS/SWS with full buffs , valakas , non stop heals + cp , on UD , is standing in front of gate & killing one by one his enemys ,
so now i will tell u smth about ur pr0 skills , give me that facking valakas , 2 bp/wc & 2 ols/w/e & i will make a sps also , then i will push F1 ( Hydro Blast ) then F2 ( next target ) & im sure that 3/4 of ur pr0 skills members will die like facking moob in varka by 2 hits each...

u dont have skills , u have eq nothing more.

on that movie u show how pathetic are ppl making charakters just for wearing equipment

know what?  during siege i was wearing am + a + 3       also i kill mobs at varka with 1 hit gg...
I play here for almost 5 years, so dont teach me how 2 play. I never make  characters for eq i make it for fun, this sps even not noblesse.
BTW who dont give you right 2 donate=>> keep server alive pls
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

CIIaCubo

Quote from: G4rro on June 04, 2009, 03:53:59 PM
its prove that u made it just for wearning eq

I played BP/WC for a half year each siege in archer party,  so plz keep that childish words for yourself...

Shreed

Quote from: CIIaCubo on June 05, 2009, 02:10:06 PM
I played BP/WC for a half year each siege in archer party,  so plz keep that childish words for yourself...

you can play even as dwarf i dont care. Just meet at sat/sun in siege time and lets get some fun togethere, try to reach Engrave room or defend it and if i will see "clan BloodList is victorius over .... castle siege! "  I will be first person who will watch your movie and Gratz you  ! you can quote this post in new topic but dont show me anymore cuts from siege where you was unable to touch the gate ;P Cya in game

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Shreed on June 05, 2009, 02:33:25 PM
you can play even as dwarf i dont care. Just meet at sat/sun in siege time and lets get some fun togethere, try to reach Engrave room or defend it and if i will see "clan BloodList is victorius over .... castle siege! "  I will be first person who will watch your movie and Gratz you  ! you can quote this post in new topic but dont show me anymore cuts from siege where you was unable to touch the gate ;P Cya in game

you became "Good Boy"  in the end of topic:D?  gg                I participated dont worry ^^

Oblique

I'm the only to notice the meaningless topic , made by a meaningless user about a meaningless Goddard siege ?
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Oblique on June 05, 2009, 06:57:16 PM
I'm the only to notice the meaningless topic , made by a meaningless user about a meaningless Goddard siege ?

Otherwise I'd get bored.