Web Analytics
Certified Soul Breaker

News:

Main Menu

Certified Soul Breaker

Started by xianzhao, June 02, 2009, 08:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xianzhao

How do I kill the guardian angel that pops out of the crate for the "certified soul breaker" quest?

He's a lower level than me, yet he does 200+ damage per hit while I can only do about 20~ damage.  Is this a bug, or am I going about this all wrong?

Akon

Quote from: xianzhao on June 02, 2009, 08:33:23 AM
How do I kill the guardian angel that pops out of the crate for the "certified soul breaker" quest?

He's a lower level than me, yet he does 200+ damage per hit while I can only do about 20~ damage.  Is this a bug, or am I going about this all wrong?
is there a book quest? if yes, check there, cuz maybe u need spam some especific skill, that could kill it.

The Ketchup Abuser!

xianzhao

It's the quest to become a Soul Breaker.

I checked online for the general strategy and they just say kill it.  So it doesn't look like I need anything special. 

It's hard to kill it when it still does 200+ damage.  Any friends you bring to heal you will just cause the quest monster to disappear and have to reset it again.

The only thing I think could work right now is to run away as fast as you can while shooting it with the crossbow.  Althought that will still take a long time.

Alex

Since when soulbreaker is using crossbow? Probably you should spam special skills/spells/debuffs, but maybe it's also possible that drake forgot to make that quest mob vulnurable to a special kind of damage xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

xianzhao

well it's the quest to become a soul breaker, so warrens can still use crossbows to somewhat of an effective degree.

but i've been using the rapier to little avail.

Is anyone else on this server actually a soul breaker?  How did you do this quest?  Or if you didn't, how did you become a soul breaker?

Proku

xD   Soul Braker uses Rapier ^^ . bro just writte SOulBreake Quest on Google . I have a SB lvl 78 now , the Q to bekome SB is very easy ( boooooooring ) . but However i've stoped playing on Kamael cause 3rd Class is Bugged CAnt take Q from Npc . But maybe u'll have more luck than me ^^

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

Mioo

Quote from: xianzhao on June 03, 2009, 03:27:25 AM
Is anyone else on this server actually a soul breaker?  How did you do this quest?  Or if you didn't, how did you become a soul breaker?
Buffed myself with PP/BD, had some C grade stuff. It's enough to kill it x.x
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

xianzhao

ok thanks I'll try that.  I think it might be because I was still using D grade item when fighting him.