Web Analytics
so. speak to me your mind

News:

Main Menu

so. speak to me your mind

Started by Saorin, June 03, 2009, 07:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saorin

aw/bd or se/sk?  the sws/ee will also be geared but jsut with shit for heals :(  i r L2poor now-a-days

anyone can give me the lowdown on my two favorite chars?

what's good what's bad etc etc

ty and much love.

~saorin
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

kidicarus

SE/SK got m.barrier now, so that is pretty cool. Could probably do ok in oly.
AW/BD is also nice, dances got changed back to the the duration you are used to yeasterday so you won't drain all your mp with dances.

But i kinda forgot what gear you have....... if you plan on playing the dagger you need some RB jewels. Atleast zaken or you will be stunned all the time.

I would go for se/sk if i were you.... but prepare to be rechargebot.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Saorin

yeah sooo, i heard drains got fixed, and i don't mind being a recharger at times, i love that char.  i dont get as many kills with se/sk as i do with aw/bd but i survive a lot more and it quates to more play time and less dead time ;P

<3 ty bro and see you soon
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

kidicarus

Quote from: Saorin on June 03, 2009, 06:24:55 PM
yeah sooo, i heard drains got fixed, and i don't mind being a recharger at times, i love that char.  i dont get as many kills with se/sk as i do with aw/bd but i survive a lot more and it quates to more play time and less dead time ;P

<3 ty bro and see you soon

Drains never got fixed....... But on the plus side very few ppl bothered to continue with dark attack chars so not that many ppl play them. Hence few ppl wear any extra darkresistance besides dynasty.
And you will also get shield of faith, and a new managain recharge buff. So thats pretty cool.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

SettoJke

Quote from: Saorin on June 03, 2009, 07:01:41 AM
aw/bd or se/sk?  the sws/ee will also be geared but jsut with shit for heals :(  i r L2poor now-a-days

anyone can give me the lowdown on my two favorite chars?

what's good what's bad etc etc

ty and much love.

~saorin
Stop bein' so damn annoying >.> Thats the same if i would ask you, what to play pp/th or a he/wl.
Nightmare x30. Since C3.

Setto PP/TH/(+WK/PL) old shiz dayz mafcka!
Jaam HE/WL old DN crit masta.
Jamz HE/PL

Who was ZSatZuMauLanhZ?