Web Analytics
Sent here by our GM

News:

Main Menu

Sent here by our GM

Started by ChillyWilly, June 03, 2009, 07:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

I've asked repeatedly what is wrong with spoil rate.  It HAS changed!  The only answer I got was that "Track and the crew on NM" were checking on it.  Which is why I'm here asking you instead of again asking "my" GM.

If Drake didn't actively change it, but it is a result of the change to HB, then he NEEDS to actively change it now to repair the rates!

our4n0s

retired

Proku

Only answer i can Give is W8 4 new patch with  Major bugs correction . And pray that they've fix it

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

leobruno

Quote from: Proku on June 03, 2009, 07:26:59 PM
Only answer i can Give is W8 4 new patch with  Major bugs correction . And pray that they've fix it

Im on in that bolt too.  :-\

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Proku on June 03, 2009, 07:26:59 PM

well, I'm kinda out of practice, but I'll give it a shot . . . . .

Our Drake who art in Italy,
Hallowed be thy Fame,
Thy Gamedom come,
Our Will be done,
On DN, as it is in our dreams................

Saorin

Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 03, 2009, 07:08:02 PM
I've asked repeatedly what is wrong with spoil rate.  It HAS changed!  The only answer I got was that "Track and the crew on NM" were checking on it.  Which is why I'm here asking you instead of again asking "my" GM.

If Drake didn't actively change it, but it is a result of the change to HB, then he NEEDS to actively change it now to repair the rates!
chillyzor can you please explain me here or by PM what happened with spoil rate , since tbh we didn't touch that much, it might happened after update from c4 to IL , but you have to explain me whats changed and which part to be fixed then ill look. Thx
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ChillyWilly

Quote from: TrackZero on June 04, 2009, 10:29:58 AM
chillyzor can you please explain me here or by PM what happened with spoil rate , since tbh we didn't touch that much, it might happened after update from c4 to IL , but you have to explain me whats changed and which part to be fixed then ill look. Thx

sent pm.
appreciate your attention.
w8ing with bated breath for answers. :)

and crossed fingers.    :-* :-* :-*

horass

Quote from: bENNe on June 04, 2009, 02:06:15 PM
silly rabbit, you still didnt get how it all works, lame.

pay cash, get gear, pay cash, get gear. why are you guys so sure someone gives a freak about your problems. as we all could see, nothing changes, or even more than that, donations amounts are growing, since it works like that : you dont have the top gear -> you're a weak sissy which would be rejected or eternaly rolled.

YOU and only YOU have chosen this community, face its rules or leave. thats freaking incredibly simple. free-shards are forcing you to donate, thats the way to keep the servers alive, stable, online.

that's so stupid to cry oceans because you cannot do something on free-shard. PAY EUROS, THIS BRINGS ALMIGHTINESS!

hahaha agree 100%
thats why i leave the game till donate :P

muahahahahahahaha

Proku

Quote from: bENNe on June 04, 2009, 02:06:15 PM
silly rabbit, you still didnt get how it all works, lame.

pay cash, get gear, pay cash, get gear. why are you guys so sure someone gives a freak about your problems. as we all could see, nothing changes, or even more than that, donations amounts are growing, since it works like that : you dont have the top gear -> you're a weak sissy which would be rejected or eternaly rolled.

YOU and only YOU have chosen this community, face its rules or leave. thats freaking incredibly simple. free-shards are forcing you to donate, thats the way to keep the servers alive, stable, online.

that's so stupid to cry oceans because you cannot do something on free-shard. PAY EUROS, THIS BRINGS ALMIGHTINESS!

And who the fat freak r u ??? If u left dont come spaming here cause there r some that actualy play the game 4 fun , everyone knows thats how server works lol . Why the freak U make this kind of coment ??? does it have anything to do with spoil rate NO so STFU . If u dont care about the server leave . Simple no .

LadyLethal/PhomPhom/LethalElder/ShootMyAss/BlackMagikWoman

leobruno

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 04, 2009, 04:05:57 PM
sent pm.
appreciate your attention.
w8ing with bated breath for answers. :)
and crossed fingers.    :-* :-* :-*

Pls tell him about MOS+FOG without ews spoil.  ;)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history