guys who knows LOT

News:

Main Menu

guys who knows LOT

Started by RaZoRcAkE, June 04, 2009, 05:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaZoRcAkE

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2218/54609665.png
Dear piskal , you are retard enough to say such bullshit , but lol at people around you, they seems got infected by your retardness,
i think you usually reading to them Piskal`s fairy tales about  "how piskal subbed half of the nightmare server , back to those c3 days" ,
"how piskal gear half of the nightmare server back to those c3 days " , i think you better dont play la2 at all , it may  cure that retard infection you have.

~Ensign.
P.S : My english far away from perfect , pardon.
[URL=http://img401.imageshack.us/i/jpn.gif/][/URL]

DadiOmar

OMG that was so funny :)
Ensign was at my clan Mercury Since he was BD lvl 61 till he was SE BD 3rd class both and his sub PT was me and Soulcryer and him just 3 of us :)
and i was katamaran 2 weeks and was subed befor that was Agesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Saorin

rofl @ this, and haha allmightyboy is there!! <3
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

milampalas

when was ensign subed???
this is waaaaaayyyyy back in time...
i wasn't on server then.. so i think i can't know... but i bet 90% that when i subed my first char , allmost all party was RED and killing enemies...
ty guys and ensign... i just love u cause u are one of the best-old players-friends in game!!!
so if someone was in game before 4-5 years , he may knows-see how ensign was subed:)
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Kamillo29

I guess his first char subbed is s1ckboy da/wl? which I pvped a lot in giran arena or Im wrong?

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

RaZoRcAkE

Quote from: Kamillo29 on June 04, 2009, 09:45:20 AM
I guess his first char subbed is s1ckboy da/wl? which I pvped a lot in giran arena or Im wrong?
thats my brother
[URL=http://img401.imageshack.us/i/jpn.gif/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: bENNe on June 04, 2009, 01:55:49 PM
i remember how shino was challenging piskal during a downtime of npc's @c3 times which longed for 2 days (if i remember well). piskal was all horny and so on, shino raped him in few sec, then candymann did, then henrik did, then jett did, then piskal logged off

QQ.
i miss Henrik and his red dildo =(
or j3tt and his red dildo =(
they both had red dildos =(
QQ
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

tzuc

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 05, 2009, 03:47:54 AM
i miss Henrik and his red dildo =(
or j3tt and his red dildo =(
they both had red dildos =(
QQ

overall i think you just miss red dildos
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

Quote from: tzuc on June 05, 2009, 08:38:47 AM
overall i think you just miss red dildos

ahahahahah
good one
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Astor

Astor

Nitopami is the most tarding person i ever saw in my life. And in game and in reall life. By heart, without irony :)