Web Analytics
Stop pissing off donatorz

News:

Main Menu

Stop pissing off donatorz

Started by DePayens, June 04, 2009, 10:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DePayens

A last pointless message forced me to write this topic.
Guys...please...stop pissing off donators showing some kind of moral...I'm really tired...just stop a second and use ur brain..
Playing most of online games would cost u much more, for sure, than the amount we donators spend so..where's the point?
Ok, maybe donations are unfair in relation to those players that can't donate or that prefer not to..I could even agree...
But fortunately people are different each other...for example, I have a work and I work most of day, and I have just a few hours of gameplay at night (when I can) and during the weekend....that means I wouldn't be able to farm the whole day like most of u noliferz so..where's the problem?
Where's the problem if I'd like to play this freaked game with ur same possibilities?
I know this is a korean game, made for farming, but this doesn't mean I should be so stupid to avoid taking advantage of this opportunity, and spend those few hours each day to farm as a game addicted just to reach ur level of equip.
Wuut?
I don't deserve my equip coz I didn't farm the whole day just like u?
I think I do!
I do coz at the end of month I would have payed much more of your "hours of game" to reach that level.
You're lucky u wouldn't need to donate so, where's the problem?
You farm, I donate...you hold ur money, I spend it for playing..most online games costs money ssssso?
Where's the problem?
Stop pissing us off and don't tell donators to get a life, cause most of them donate just coz they have a life xd.
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies