Erase - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Erase

Started by our4n0s, June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 12:39:38 PM
thing is i leave the pet behind when i start, i go out alone, you start erase where i left you, lets hope it landed, i m full hp/mp and you just felt 1 more mana burn trigger + aug when you erased
that's smart.
but i heard mana burn got a bit nerfed so i doubt you can empy one's MP to 0 that fast.
btw, i wasnt tatlking about me. a smart sps/ee or other combos like sorc/bish etc could easily defeat you. as Restive use to say, its all about the skills of the guy behind the keyboard.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 10, 2009, 12:47:06 PM
that's smart.
but i heard mana burn got a bit nerfed so i doubt you can empy one's MP to 0 that fast.
btw, i wasnt tatlking about me. a smart sps/ee or other combos like sorc/bish etc could easily defeat you. as Restive use to say, its all about the skills of the guy behind the keyboard.
I told you cause it was your strategy, talked as if u were the one playing the sps ee.
About some combo winning me, definetely agree, ppl lack creativity ( creativity of gameplay) so bad and never come up with something new.
Imo, now that mana burn is nerfed, i can lose to sps ee, but not the way you wanted to try it.
Otherwise sorc bish would lose because i mana burn faster and got mp regen pet.
I can't see any combo atm but sws ee or sps ee concerning mages  ???
retired

Mohit0

Quote from: Evolution on June 10, 2009, 10:12:08 AM
FIRST NERF SILENCE!!!  LOOL  ::)

i have mystic immunity so freak silence :P

NERF   ERASE

there is life before death?

milan78s

Mohit0

there is life before death?

Evolution

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 10, 2009, 01:40:46 PM
i have mystic immunity so freak silence :P

NERF   ERASE

NERF SILENCE  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Furesy

Erase is already nerfed lol

Devil

Quote from: our4n0s on June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM
Am I the only one thinking erase needs a nerf ?

nop, but you're like the only one who thinks mana burn doesn't need one ^^

Gaus_rada

Save the summoners not the summons:

I've been playing here for a long long time. I remember when my pony could do anything and only a dagger was able to kill it.
That was a bug that have been fixed a long time ago...

Now i see that been a summoner has nothing good... the summons can be killed in a 1-3 shots, and te summoners got no skill to hit. Necro aren't real summoners btw, and everyody knows that cause necros have spell to debuff and inflict dmg, but ES for example, have none.

I have a ES/SpS and I say that it's a good thing to be SpS, cause some times i really don't know why i'm using a summon. TP is useless since the summon die fast, summons auto-buff r useless cause even fullbuffed summons suck, cubics r useless since on real game the effect is like cheat and the pony buff (and similars) are only one (a buffer can selfcasr a lot of buffs)... so, what we do as SUMMONERS... if u are a figther/summonner u can get the passsive skills, but it still useles to chose been a summoner (cause all caster get the same passive and a lot more).

Now we have erase... i don't give it a cheat.... why? cause my summon can be killed so fast ¬¬ that erase makes no diffence.

So I beg GM's to fix SUMMONERS, and not SUMMONS, problems... I remember that all skills exist the way it is to be balanced in a official gameplay (no DN-subs), this way you guys have to make some stuff to re-balance it.

My Request:

http://www.lineage2.com/news/hellbound_02.html
Servitors

An attribute system that allows the summoners to transfer their attribute abilities to the servitor has been added. This only applies to Warlocks, Phantom Summoners, and Elemental Summoners and their associated third class.

When the summoner equips a weapon with an attribute that corresponds with that of the servitor, 80% of the corresponding attribute value automatically applies to the servitor.

The attribute value only applies to the servitor's attacks power, not to its defense power.

When the summoner receives an item grade penalty, the attribute system does not apply on their pets.

When the attribute of the equipped weapon does not correspond with that of the servitor, the attribute system does not apply.

My sugestion:

Make summons stats change as your weapon change. Ex:

- weapon P.Atk.: changes HP, P Atack, Acuracy, P Def....
- weapon M. Atk: changes MP, Matack, Cast sped, M def. ...

This way a caster/summoner could get better M Def, witch resolves the ERASE problems, and fighters can rely in better HP for summons (since p atack of weapons are very very good).
GM'S PLS READ THIS SUGGESTION!
PLAYERS, SUPPORT ME!

milan78s

kidicarus

Quote from: Gaus_rada on August 19, 2009, 02:19:18 AM
Save the summoners not the summons:

I've been playing here for a long long time. I remember when my pony could do anything and only a dagger was able to kill it.
That was a bug that have been fixed a long time ago...

Now i see that been a summoner has nothing good... the summons can be killed in a 1-3 shots, and te summoners got no skill to hit. Necro aren't real summoners btw, and everyody knows that cause necros have spell to debuff and inflict dmg, but ES for example, have none.

I have a ES/SpS and I say that it's a good thing to be SpS, cause some times i really don't know why i'm using a summon. TP is useless since the summon die fast, summons auto-buff r useless cause even fullbuffed summons suck, cubics r useless since on real game the effect is like cheat and the pony buff (and similars) are only one (a buffer can selfcasr a lot of buffs)... so, what we do as SUMMONERS... if u are a figther/summonner u can get the passsive skills, but it still useles to chose been a summoner (cause all caster get the same passive and a lot more).

Now we have erase... i don't give it a cheat.... why? cause my summon can be killed so fast ¬¬ that erase makes no diffence.

So I beg GM's to fix SUMMONERS, and not SUMMONS, problems... I remember that all skills exist the way it is to be balanced in a official gameplay (no DN-subs), this way you guys have to make some stuff to re-balance it.

My Request:

http://www.lineage2.com/news/hellbound_02.html
Servitors

An attribute system that allows the summoners to transfer their attribute abilities to the servitor has been added. This only applies to Warlocks, Phantom Summoners, and Elemental Summoners and their associated third class.

When the summoner equips a weapon with an attribute that corresponds with that of the servitor, 80% of the corresponding attribute value automatically applies to the servitor.

The attribute value only applies to the servitor's attacks power, not to its defense power.

When the summoner receives an item grade penalty, the attribute system does not apply on their pets.

When the attribute of the equipped weapon does not correspond with that of the servitor, the attribute system does not apply.

My sugestion:

Make summons stats change as your weapon change. Ex:

- weapon P.Atk.: changes HP, P Atack, Acuracy, P Def....
- weapon M. Atk: changes MP, Matack, Cast sped, M def. ...

This way a caster/summoner could get better M Def, witch resolves the ERASE problems, and fighters can rely in better HP for summons (since p atack of weapons are very very good).
GM'S PLS READ THIS SUGGESTION!
PLAYERS, SUPPORT ME!

WindPenix? Is that you?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on August 19, 2009, 11:04:00 AM
WindPenix? Is that you?
I am the mentor of all ES/SPS, a legend of the times bygone!

The guy is right tho.

/clap clap

As for myself i'm very inactive because i'm kinda very busy with my career, foreign affairs ministry internships and whatnot... but another thing that pisses me off is that i have to farm a lot/ donate to get DNET set, and er... not rly in the mood for that.

Still i can log from time to time to pass my skills to the younglings
;D

/smartass mode off
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history