Web Analytics
L2W ANNOUCMENTS , WAR STARTED , BETTER READ THIS

News:

Main Menu

L2W ANNOUCMENTS , WAR STARTED , BETTER READ THIS

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 06, 2009, 12:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

As topic said since this morning i have star huge war against l2w cause i am very sick of them and they spoil the game soooooo bad, i mean i dont mind that you use 2x dual box but when i see l2w in game doing auto shits i really get pissed off by them, i mean i found a guy with 12 chars in game fishing, and guess he is from poland so in the end it goes= unlimited fishing and spoiling,crafting,buying adena,buying coins =allegro!! , so to prevent all this and to prevent non fair game i started huge research of l2w and trust me i found a way i can find any1 on map within a minutes if he use l2w and it is super easy to check if it is l2w or not. So be aware of future days because i dont freaking care if you donate or not you will get IP banned on all accounts straight way, so if you wanna play with l2w go to some other server or get the fact that you will be banned on all chars you have with everything you "gained" , and here is 30min of my work since this morning:

KJIaPuTa
H0TPussy
AxuJI4o
IamNoTaHuman
Rad0s7
witold07
verner77
terwa
statko7
kisto
jupin
ankin
lucit
rekin77
eronk
ustan
gyburXd
dubor
killls
hugeboobs
spinos4
teslata
xxxizrodaxxx
mrfrodo
ctpaheh
sampayoman
xxteslataxx
drivetogo
superlili
solingen
kontaktor
topta
hehopmajleh
ctpaheh
xctpahehx
interspoil
plmahumfurka
cbpaddicted
ctpahhabufferka
msomela4kata
ostrieto
tarana
varvarina
radka4buff
malkaku4ka
6pakota2
skywalkr
kaoscoder
woodie
guglica
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: TrackZero on June 06, 2009, 12:26:51 PM
As topic said since this morning i have star huge war against l2w cause i am very sick of them and they spoil the game soooooo bad, i mean i dont mind that you use 2x dual box but when i see l2w in game doing auto shits i really get pissed off by them, i mean i found a guy with 12 chars in game fishing, and guess he is from poland so in the end it goes= unlimited fishing and spoiling,crafting,buying adena,buying coins =allegro!! , so to prevent all this and to prevent non fair game i started huge research of l2w and trust me i found a way i can find any1 on map within a minutes if he use l2w and it is super easy to check if it is l2w or not. So be aware of future days because i dont freaking care if you donate or not you will get IP banned on all accounts straight way, so if you wanna play with l2w go to some other server or get the fact that you will be banned on all chars you have with everything you "gained" , and here is 30min of my work since this morning:

KJIaPuTa
H0TPussy
AxuJI4o
IamNoTaHuman
Rad0s7
witold07
verner77
terwa
statko7
kisto
jupin
ankin
lucit
rekin77
eronk
ustan
gyburXd
dubor
killls
hugeboobs
spinos4
teslata
xxxizrodaxxx
mrfrodo
ctpaheh
sampayoman
xxteslataxx
drivetogo
superlili
solingen
kontaktor
topta
hehopmajleh
ctpaheh
xctpahehx
interspoil
plmahumfurka
cbpaddicted
ctpahhabufferka
msomela4kata
ostrieto
tarana
varvarina
radka4buff
malkaku4ka
6pakota2
skywalkr
kaoscoder
woodie
guglica

Yay die freaking walkers :D

TassarA

48Bit

Quote from: TrackZero on June 06, 2009, 12:26:51 PM
statko7
kisto
jupin
ankin
lucit
rekin77
eronk
dubor

There were at least 3 topics about these chars in Bad users section. Its for sure 1 person behind them & i belive there were more, these were just rly obvious. Good that u banned them (near 10% of aden market, i guess  :P) at last. GJ  ;)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

PainMaster

Quote from: 48Bit on June 06, 2009, 01:22:34 PM
There were at least 3 topics about these chars in Bad users section. Its for sure 1 person behind them & i belive there were more, these were just rly obvious. Good that u banned them (near 10% of aden market, i guess  :P) at last. GJ  ;)

gj

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

TheSupreme

http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/seifer.jpg

kidicarus

Ye lovely isn't it? :P

Btw... HugeBoobs is a well known Temp bot.... wonder who had it logged and got IP ban? Oo

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Meto

wtb this action at Dragon... sad

NM community is really lucky with u...

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Ashlynn on June 06, 2009, 02:24:48 PM
keep up the good job :)
i love you damn sig  :D
Quote from: kidicarus on June 06, 2009, 02:22:01 PM
Ye lovely isn't it? :P

Btw... HugeBoobs is a well known Temp bot.... wonder who had it logged and got IP ban? Oo
that char is older than Wind. 3 years ++ since i just made 3 years this month with Wind. :-\
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

kidicarus

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 06, 2009, 02:51:54 PM
that char is older than Wind. 3 years ++ since i just made 3 years this month with Wind. :-\

Ye i know, i remember it appeared back when i was in heroes. Atleast thats when i saw it for the first time. Think it was Voudas that used it back then.... but nowadays it seems as if anyone log's it since it's online like all the time.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]