Web Analytics
L2W ANNOUCMENTS , WAR STARTED , BETTER READ THIS - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

L2W ANNOUCMENTS , WAR STARTED , BETTER READ THIS

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 06, 2009, 12:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosti

TRACKZERO , I would like to rent you for a day in Dragon x15 ( l2w paradise )

leobruno

Zuluman

Quote from: Javardsnegger on June 09, 2009, 01:10:06 PM
Dude wtf are you saying?? Do you even know me? who the fk are you to bring your ass here calling me idiot?

For you to know, the msg to track was meaned as a compliment. He finaly woke up and toke actions, some ( like your gm's for example) never do.

I don't need to know you to know you are an idiot, all I have to do is read your idiotic posts and look at your idiotic signiture in order  to see that you are infact an idiotic person.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Mohit0

Quote from: Zuluman on June 09, 2009, 04:45:58 PM
I don't need to know you to know you are an idiot, all I have to do is read your idiotic posts and look at your idiotic signiture in order  to see that you are infact an idiotic person.

his signature pwns ::)

there is life before death?

Gunit

Quote from: leobruno on June 09, 2009, 02:58:02 PM
bun him plx.  :-X
Jun 2 2009 5:57PM   Gunas   -   NEVER!   ^TrackZero^    l2w

already did  ;D
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

BUMP

hoolingan
llharpiall
astucia
****o
nevoa
estrelabr
luabr
medhuza
blackmagikwoman
forbiddenangel
vampnight
afrodiite
princessabr
dheusabr
tenhotudo1
tenhotudo2
templaria
somalia

Keep using more and my pleasure is to ban l2w users.....     and yea i know you didnt  no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Gunit

Quote from: TrackZero on June 10, 2009, 12:22:07 AM
BUMP

hoolingan
llharpiall
astucia
****o
nevoa
estrelabr
luabr
medhuza
blackmagikwoman
forbiddenangel
vampnight
afrodiite
princessabr
dheusabr
tenhotudo1
tenhotudo2
templaria
somalia

Keep using more and my pleasure is to ban l2w users.....     and yea i know you didnt  no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

call her  ;D
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

vaitikata

Quote from: TrackZero on June 06, 2009, 12:26:51 PM
As topic said since this morning i have star huge war against l2w cause i am very sick of them and they spoil the game soooooo bad, i mean i dont mind that you use 2x dual box but when i see l2w in game doing auto shits i really get pissed off by them, i mean i found a guy with 12 chars in game fishing, and guess he is from poland so in the end it goes= unlimited fishing and spoiling,crafting,buying adena,buying coins =allegro!! , so to prevent all this and to prevent non fair game i started huge research of l2w and trust me i found a way i can find any1 on map within a minutes if he use l2w and it is super easy to check if it is l2w or not. So be aware of future days because i dont freaking care if you donate or not you will get IP banned on all accounts straight way, so if you wanna play with l2w go to some other server or get the fact that you will be banned on all chars you have with everything you "gained" , and here is 30min of my work since this morning:

rec'd + 1   :D  tnks  u im wating for this day for a long time

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Zuluman on June 09, 2009, 04:45:58 PM

Omg thks for that...i was starting to think every1 loved me here!  ;D

I love you, wanna make love to me? <3<3<3<3
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

leobruno

Track pls... leave britney alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

selis83

blackmagikwoman?is my friend from game, he doesn't use l2w

pfffffffffffff
only your charm

Mohit0

Quote from: selis83 on June 10, 2009, 04:24:44 PM
blackmagikwoman?is my friend from game, he doesn't use l2w

pfffffffffffff

the fact that  is yr friend means he dont use l2w?  :o

BAN BAN BAN for all l2w  f@gs

there is life before death?