Pain - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Pain

Started by Sephiroth, June 11, 2009, 07:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Yunni on June 12, 2009, 10:27:01 AM
Bcs you are no1 and they havent nothing to lose if green ally n44bs stop to help to FTR and CB.
Dont worry, the green ally was betrayed 1 time and they still liking CB and FTR ba***.

the main thing boy, is to create 2 opposite sides on server. To do that we created ally, but we recruit mainly known ppl, thats why this process takes time. And yes, to fight agains temp which grew up as big as it is now during there was almost no competition (coz ppl preferred join "farmer" side than create one to pvp "for game goods") needs now cooperation of few small allys, what isn't simple as you think.

JustBeGood

Quote from: zthrx on June 12, 2009, 11:28:17 AM
(coz ppl preferred join "farmer" side than create one to pvp "for game goods")

so wtf u was doing in this farm ally that long time?

zthrx

Quote from: JustBeGood on June 12, 2009, 02:16:18 PM
so wtf u was doing in this farm ally that long time?

half year exactly (and it was nice time with Heroes mates), mmm I was pvping instead of camping bosses. What I had supposed to do at antharas/valky during I have everything and there was no enemy (counting for drop between 100 ppl ?  8) after fifth valakas I never went for any other)... :>  

don't worry about me dude, I'm on the resistance side now, we makes action, and I like challenges   ;)

lucifsg

Quote from: zthrx on June 12, 2009, 02:24:28 PM
half year exactly (and it was nice time with Heroes mates), mmm I was pvping instead of camping bosses. What I had supposed to do at antharas/valky during I have everything and there was no enemy (counting for drop between 100 ppl ?  8) after fifth valakas I never went for any other)... :>  

don't worry about me dude, I'm on the resistance side now, we makes action, and I like challenges   ;)

since u ve been on our side and saw how it works, why dont u tell to all forum cryers to come for pvp at raids ?
and it ll be a mass with price at the end cause winner ll take raid ... So bring the action there. Actually there is action every time but ur side facing probs i should say ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

zthrx

Quote from: lucifsg on June 12, 2009, 02:58:16 PM
since u ve been on our side and saw how it works, why dont u tell to all forum cryers to come for pvp at raids ?
and it ll be a mass with price at the end cause winner ll take raid ... So bring the action there. Actually there is action every time but ur side facing probs i should say ?

what? dude I had no problem with ya in heroes, but post by post u are trying to be some attentionwhore... wanna smth? or you can't stand you can do shiit out of town with ur char?
so whats your problem? another my lovely mate, who reminded that doesn't like me at all but until I left clan? don't be pathetic luci liu

I would understand if you could own me, and write this kind of shiit, but lets face it, spamming this forum is only thing which left you (and oly :))).... but what for...

Devil

Quote from: lucifsg on June 12, 2009, 02:58:16 PM

we bring the action, you bring the zerg right? <3  :D

Mayia

Quote from: Devil on June 12, 2009, 03:35:37 PM
we bring the action, you bring the zerg right? <3  :D

we bring ally u bring da' zerg :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Soltys

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 11, 2009, 07:38:50 PM
It seems that I've missed something,but as far as I know Pain and Valar/Dragons r allied,somehow retarded ppl like Draks,and all his wannabe friends,and the Suxel fellows who r in Pain(also all the retardeds Asga recruited),didn't understand it.
Also,as far as I know "Green" ppl know that Pain r allied.So,why the hell if we help Pain in Sieges,and many of "Green members" help out of town in pvp,I've to bear Draks,some mofos more from FTRxBM,and even some Epic idiots atacking me(no,w/o knowing who I am,even in that case,it'd be damn pathetic),my friends,etc...?
And no,CB members don't do that cos we've helped each other way more times that Pain,furthermore,FTR and BM didn't use to be friends.

And y,I just wanna know what's happening.And y,stop messing forum with game cos I'm damn pissed'bout that...( I cannot even tell ppl who I am lol ).

who the freak are you mr. inviolable ?
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

Devil

horass

useless topic...
lock it plz!

muahahahahahahaha