Web Analytics
Pain

News:

Main Menu

Pain

Started by Sephiroth, June 11, 2009, 07:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

It seems that I've missed something,but as far as I know Pain and Valar/Dragons r allied,somehow retarded ppl like Draks,and all his wannabe friends,and the Suxel fellows who r in Pain(also all the retardeds Asga recruited),didn't understand it.
Also,as far as I know "Green" ppl know that Pain r allied.So,why the hell if we help Pain in Sieges,and many of "Green members" help out of town in pvp,I've to bear Draks,some mofos more from FTRxBM,and even some Epic idiots atacking me(no,w/o knowing who I am,even in that case,it'd be damn pathetic),my friends,etc...?
And no,CB members don't do that cos we've helped each other way more times that Pain,furthermore,FTR and BM didn't use to be friends.

And y,I just wanna know what's happening.And y,stop messing forum with game cos I'm damn pissed'bout that...( I cannot even tell ppl who I am lol ).

Montana

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 11, 2009, 07:38:50 PM
idiots atacking me(no,w/o knowing who I am
hmm who u are.... u are in my words a motherfacker!

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Endorama

Quote from: Montana on June 11, 2009, 07:55:19 PM
he's from valar ally therefore he's a mate,we helped them they helped us therefore MIND HOW U R freakING ACTING WITH THEM!.

ps : considering the fact that i was in fights with both of u,i would say that acting friendly to each 1 of u aint a problem to me,but for freak sake if i do that u'll do it too,manezis.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

NightShade01

It seems that I've missed something,but as far as I know Pain and Valar/Dragons r allied,somehow retarded ppl like Draks,and all his wannabe friends,and the Suxel fellows who r in Pain(also all the retardeds Asga recruited),didn't understand it.
Also,as far as I know "Green" ppl know that Pain r allied.So,why the hell if we help Pain in Sieges,and many of "Green members" help out of town in pvp,I've to bear Draks,some mofos more from FTRxBM,and even some Epic idiots atacking me(no,w/o knowing who I am,even in that case,it'd be damn pathetic),my friends,etc...?
And no,CB members don't do that cos we've helped each other way more times that Pain,furthermore,FTR and BM didn't use to be friends.

And y,I just wanna know what's happening.And y,stop messing forum with game cos I'm damn pissed'bout that...( I cannot even tell ppl who I am lol ).

all we know Draks is just a NOOB ! so hey draks go kill your self
http://gamingparadise.info

DevilKID

http://yfrog.com/0bdsc00113qgbj

[url=http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1738476] [/url]
click that banner !! a

zthrx

is hard to stick together in peace in 1 ally where 80% of members were in all sides and in many clans since years of playing here. Situation like that will happen from time to time- no need to make everytime "cry" topic. Just tell it to ur ally leader and solve it between CLs. simple and gives effects, dunno what you want to reach by making topic here.

NightShade01

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:05:52 PM
Sry , but i see your photo....
what photo ?? Boo ?

DevilKID

click that banner !! a

Sephiroth

Quote from: Montana on June 11, 2009, 07:55:19 PM

It seems that u look at the mirror too many times.

Quote from: Endorama on June 11, 2009, 08:04:25 PM
he's from valar ally therefore he's a mate,we helped them they helped us therefore MIND HOW U R freakING ACTING WITH THEM!.

ps : considering the fact that i was in fights with both of u,i would say that acting friendly to each 1 of u aint a problem to me,but for freak sake if i do that u'll do it too,manezis.

U took the point.As always...

Quote from: zthrx on June 11, 2009, 08:13:36 PM
is hard to stick together in peace in 1 ally where 80% of members were in all sides and in many clans since years of playing here. Situation like that will happen from time to time- no need to make everytime "cry" topic. Just tell it to ur ally leader and solve it between CLs. simple and gives effects, dunno what you want to reach by making topic here.

Hard but not impossible,if u'r in 1 ally with Temp/BL members who were in the opposite side than v3/SINS who mainly r in CB,just few in Epic.
It's CLs work to tell all his m8s who's enemy,friend,neutral,etc...not mine.And since Sali,for instance,won't kick Draks,it's pointless to talk with CL.(It's just 1 example,nobody would get kicked)

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:05:52 PM
Sry , but i see your photo....
Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:34:25 PM
Learn Find at Forum , mr Boo
And? LMAO,keep the bs,senseless as always....and even if my english sucks hard,I'll tell u to learn it...

NightShade01

Quote from: S1x on June 11, 2009, 09:34:25 PM
Learn Find at Forum , mr Boo
lol i'm Mr. 1word not ever

DevilKID

click that banner !! a

Oblique

It seems that I've missed something,but as far as I know Pain and Valar/Dragons r allied,somehow retarded ppl like Draks,and all his wannabe friends,and the Suxel fellows who r in Pain(also all the retardeds Asga recruited),didn't understand it.(...)
I didn't said any player from Pain, FTR or BM are retards, why you say that ? Our joint allies leader Cloud said to help them and we try to do our best under circumstances. Is happening that Valar&Dragons play on the side of CB+Pain+FTR+BM on sieges and there is no reason to change that. Also it happens that Temp side got for a long time the support of actual players from Valar&Dragons, but situation changed. I hope actual situation will last for the next years, I don't have any intention to break the agreement Cloud did it.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Zuluman

Next time pm mark IG plz or come to the CB forum or chat to your leader, don't really need to air this in public :/

There will always be misunderstandings, people that don't get on ect but we just have to try and deal with it, even though you guys are friendly with FTRxBM and EPIC through CB I think that 99% of people in our ally value your friendships and helps in sieges and shit so I don't realll think there is a problem to talk about.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

zthrx

Sephiroth

Quote from: Oblique on June 11, 2009, 09:41:27 PM
I didn't said any player from Pain, FTR or BM are retards, why you say that ? Our joint allies leader Cloud said to help them and we try to do our best under circumstances. Is happening that Valar&Dragons play on the side of CB+Pain+FTR+BM on sieges and there is no reason to change that. Also it happens that Temp side got for a long time the support of actual players from Valar&Dragons, but situation changed. I hope actual situation will last for the next years, I don't have any intention to break the agreement Cloud did it.

I didn't write that,and I said that cos it's a fact.
This agreement will be broken as soon as Pain belive themselves with enough power to pwn everything around.Even more if Asga is the leader of one of their clans(Correct me if I'm wrong),I think that u know what I mean.
Sieges,but,out of'em I want the same situation,and that isn't happening now.

And no,neither I,but CLs must do their work,cos if I,or my bro get touch by one more Pain member,be sure I'll pm u and u'll pm the CL of that clan ( 90% of times Sali/Vergilo ) to talk'bout that member(That way CLs will do their freaking work).So,afterall,u'r the one who's gonna do the work,Gabi...not me.

Quote from: zthrx on June 11, 2009, 09:51:23 PM
drak is clanless and going to EB so... :>

That would be nice,but he's not the only one.