Mutant SH

News:

Main Menu

Mutant SH

Started by Fastcast, June 16, 2009, 05:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fastcast

Hi all,

i have some questions about mutants. I have a SH with retail Paladin, now i wanted to make SH/Pal (i didnt do 3rd class on SH main so it wont cause a bug).

1. What u think about SH/pal?

2. If i dont wanna make SH mutant with Paladin, can i take a 2nd retail sub and use this for mutant with sh? or do i have to delete the paladin retail and chose any other (3rd class on pala done)? Or will this cause any bugs?

thx for your help.

Dumbled0re

SH/PAL sounds kewel imo ;D Best combo to sub a mage imo its mage/tank... Do the 2nd retail and DN sub SH or any other dark elf class cus its your main... Have fun !
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

TomekAlmighty

I think its stupid.

np  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Fastcast

that answer doesnt really help

vietcong

I think sh/sk is better =P
vietc0ng       th/pp        ~retired~
TrustNoOne  he/wk       ~sold~
buffinita        wc/bishop ~sold~
SycredPL      glad/pp     ~Retired~

Fastcast

I still can change Pal retail or not? What other mutant with sh would be better?

Atta

none. sh/ps or sh/sk are the best imo
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

leobruno

Quote from: Fastcast on June 16, 2009, 05:30:26 PM
2. If i dont wanna make SH mutant with Paladin, can i take a 2nd retail sub and use this for mutant with sh? or do i have to delete the paladin retail and chose any other (3rd class on pala done)? Or will this cause any bugs?

You can add other retail and this new retail add in your main (SH). No need delete it. Just add another one and after lvl 76  go to rodemai... and there you got D. Elf options to stack. Simple....

Nabz0r

Why in gods name make mage/ps? u wont get shit ffs....do sps/es or ne/es better.
And dude...drop the the se...u got no good combination...the best ones are at elf- ee/es....and u didnt start orc to make sh/ol....u cant do shit with that char. The only good option i see is sh/sk...but it isnt great.. U want a good combination? do Pal/Pr...or Wk/Pr it would own

Noob and Beyond

Fastcast

I didnt say i make mage/ps.... i asked about sh/pal.

Since all say it sucks my last quesiton is what u think about necro/sk? tp and tank...

Nabz0r

Quote from: Fastcast on June 16, 2009, 07:49:57 PM
I didnt say i make mage/ps.... i asked about sh/pal.

Since all say it sucks my last quesiton is what u think about necro/sk? tp and tank...
my bad mate...forgot to quote....ne/sk is kinda good...better then sh/sk anyway.

Noob and Beyond

Fastcast

Ok so i decided to make ne/sk now.

Like i said my main is SH. My first retail is paladin. When i add for 2nd retail Necro now and go with horn to rodemai i can sub into necro/sk yes?

Thx for help