Web Analytics
Its our time to cry

News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

Lethal chance is unbelievable .. every time i meet a freaking dagger iinside oly it ends with lethal . .. whats the % right now of lethal ? . i know many retards will come with the lame reply .. this is how it was made on official .. this is not official this is dn and this is the same reason erase and mana burn nerfed to death.

Fix the rate of this retarded chance or reduce the effect .. not to god damn 1 hp .. half hp maybe or something or 1/3 hp .. this is lame dying by 1 shot all the time when i meet a dagger

@zthrx the tard .. i know u will come here so i have a ready reply to u .. ask daggers in oly .. if u suck too much thats ur problem .. astri the same class as yours and he has 180 + points ..
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM
Lethal chance is unbelievable .. every time i meet a freaking dagger iinside oly it ends with lethal . .. whats the % right now of lethal ? . i know many retards will come with the lame reply .. this is how it was made on official .. this is not official this is dn and this is the same reason erase and mana burn nerfed to death.

Fix the rate of this retarded chance or reduce the effect .. not to god damn 1 hp .. half hp maybe or something or 1/3 hp .. this is lame dying by 1 shot all the time when i meet a dagger

@zthrx the tard .. i know u will come here so i have a ready reply to u .. ask daggers in oly .. if u suck too much thats ur problem .. astri the same class as yours and he has 180 + points ..

I was avoiding to insult ppl last time, and that was kinda good choice.
seeing you crying and insulting is rly sad :/

I'll make for ya test of lethal, coz fullbuffed I killed 2 chimeras after xxxx failed lethals (strong bitches nowdays)

ps: grats to astri for "making" such a lot of points, rly rly impressive, GJ

kvkun

Quote from: Diabolical on June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

This is because of oly cryiers like you that some combo got so heavyly nerfed and are unplayable on pvp out of oly ...
how many ppl play at oly? 4% of the server?
Stop ask for XXX nerf because of oly  >:(
   Let me Fix Your computer !!!

Diabolical

Quote from: kvkun on June 17, 2009, 01:28:25 AM
This is because of oly cryiers like you that some combo got so heavyly nerfed and are unplayable on pvp out of oly ...
how many ppl play at oly? 4% of the server?
Stop ask for XXX nerf because of oly  >:(

this is why we mages got nerf because of oly , and this damn chance of lethal need to be fixed

tzuc

actually it has chance for .. 1 cp , half kill ( 1/2 hp) and .. 1 hp . and why fix what isn't broken ?!
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

tzuc

Quote from: tzuc on June 17, 2009, 09:28:55 AM
actually it has chance for .. 1 cp , half kill ( 1/2 hp) and .. 1 hp . and why fix what isn't broken ?!

and i'm sorry but i can't remember what fix mages got o.O ?!
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

SysTemHacK

Agree to reduce the chance of lethal strikes ... why not ? , it's abit unfair and foolish to lose by 1 hit and there is ofc no fun to win by luck , but to compare lethals with mana burn and erase and agumentations in oly is totaly ridiculous . coz lethal strike rate even on char with max setup for it and style of playing still  depending on luck as ahigh rate and assassins classes still beatable with agood chance specially Vs mana whores / gladiators / tyrants / paladins / quite well skilled mages , unlike bots+agumentations thats chance to beat them is near 0% ( without lethal ofc )  , foolish to put this infront of that coz there is no comparison at all .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

Mohit0

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 17, 2009, 11:42:58 AM
Agree to reduce the chance of lethal strikes ... why not ? , it's abit unfair and foolish to lose by 1 hit and there is ofc no fun to win by luck , but to compare lethals with mana burn and erase and agumentations in oly is totaly ridiculous . coz lethal strike rate even on char with max setup for it and style of playing still  depending on luck as ahigh rate and assassins classes still beatable with agood chance specially Vs mana whores / gladiators / tyrants / paladins / quite well skilled mages , unlike bots+agumentations thats chance to beat them is near 0% ( without lethal ofc )  , foolish to put this infront of that coz there is no comparison at all .

lethal rate is ok for me
1/10  fights vs daggers is lethal, dunno maybe i was lucky
this is smth  normal, but mana burn isnt normal lol , chars with nice augm+mana burn insane reuse time are UNBEATABLE at oly so you cant compare it with daggers because  some orcs,mages,gladies can win daggers but vs mana burn whores as you say is immpossible

NERF  ERASE

there is life before death?

iNs

lol, and the best thing is that people who are whining about lethals ... do not play dagger char! Kinda cant believe in the topic u made rebel lol, this is the point, daggerist must come up to the enemy, during that time u always throw on him shitloads of debuffs, mana burns, n shit. So tell me now, how would he win?
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Diabolical

Quote from: tzuc on June 17, 2009, 09:33:23 AM
and i'm sorry but i can't remember what fix mages got o.O ?!

mana burn reuse is like 3x now and it fails most of the time .. its not even worth using it :S:S

erase is nerfed 2x time and land rate is freaked as well

@ ppl in topic .. u still complain about mana burn and erase even after it being nerf to death :/ .. u dudnt even check it in game u just complain lol

Quote from: tzuc on June 17, 2009, 09:28:55 AM

i guess that applies the same for mana burn and erase .. both arent broken but since it was made for elders /pp / bp on retail only and because of dn subs .. those skills became OP so they nerf it .. same rule applies for lethal .. it was made for retail dagger now we r not retaill so its op

Diabolical

Quote from: iNs on June 17, 2009, 12:21:10 PM
lol, and the best thing is that people who are whining about lethals ... do not play dagger char! Kinda cant believe in the topic u made rebel lol, this is the point, daggerist must come up to the enemy, during that time u always throw on him shitloads of debuffs, mana burns, n shit. So tell me now, how would he win?

I tested dagger , spash tested dagger , lethal rate is high .. dont bs me and say its not high .. coz on my th / pal i lethal most of the time or take a look at Yoshimo or Drakslord and ask them or even Astri

and for mana burn its useless atm as i explained before

and im not asking to kill the skill .. im saying nerf the rate or remove the retarded 1 hp lethal landing

iNs

Quote from: Diabolical on June 17, 2009, 12:37:26 PM
I tested dagger , spash tested dagger , lethal rate is high .. dont bs me and say its not high .. coz on my th / pal i lethal most of the time or take a look at Yoshimo or Drakslord and ask them or even Astri

and for mana burn its useless atm as i explained before

and im not asking to kill the skill .. im saying nerf the rate or remove the retarded 1 hp lethal landing

Thats because of crit blow lol, Eviltwist doesnt lethal that often, OMG OMG NERF ONLY PW AND TH ... ( lol, thats the way u want to do it ? :d)
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...