Web Analytics
problem after uptade

News:

Main Menu

problem after uptade

Started by steliosblack, June 17, 2009, 08:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steliosblack

I have not logged in my acccount about 2 months and when i learned that  we  updated to hellbound  i installed it and patched it with dn patch........When i log in my account i can see the server status (dragon-nghtmare...) but when i prees confirm the l2 client dissapears and " throws me" to windows desktop.....However i noticed that the proccess l2.exe still running until i deleted it manually.Is that happening because of my system ?

INTEL CENTRINO 1,8 GHZ
RAM 512 MB DDR2 553MHZ
ATI RADEON X700 256MB
WINDOWS XP HOME

Before uptade i have none problem at all except perioticaly lag on sieges or many many many hours playing(burn on pc)

PoToSi

Quote from: steliosblack on June 17, 2009, 08:37:42 PM
I have not logged in my acccount about 2 months and when i learned that  we  updated to hellbound  i installed it and patched it with dn patch........When i log in my account i can see the server status (dragon-nghtmare...) but when i prees confirm the l2 client dissapears and " throws me" to windows desktop.....However i noticed that the proccess l2.exe still running until i deleted it manually.Is that happening because of my system ?

INTEL CENTRINO 1,8 GHZ
RAM 512 MB DDR2 553MHZ
ATI RADEON X700 256MB
WINDOWS XP HOME

Before uptade i have none problem at all except perioticaly lag on sieges or many many many hours playing(burn on pc)

Install Hellbound in a clean way, dont update IL client.

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...