Web Analytics
Mutant SH - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Mutant SH

Started by Fastcast, June 16, 2009, 05:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C0nflict

You cant choose 2nd retail before first one is not lvl 75.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

*AoD Honorary member*

Fastcast

my first retail is 76 already. I only want to know if mutant also works with 2nd retail, or if it has to be the first one. U know?

leobruno

Quote from: Fastcast on June 16, 2009, 08:44:07 PM
my first retail is 76 already. I only want to know if mutant also works with 2nd retail, or if it has to be the first one. U know?

Dude u reading the posts? ADD ANOTHER RETAIL ... PUT ON 76... GO TO RODEMAI WITH THIS STATS AND ADD YOUR SUB CLASS!!!!

Caliburn

don't make a mutant
Tarantula:
- Solar

Foreigner

I make mutant with my 3rd retail so it works.

wildpussy

why do you want make a stupid mutant when your main is already a SH, and SK is probly best tank sub for mages?

kidicarus

SH/PAL

Paladin has better melee attacks then SK. But SK is a better sub in every aspect if you are gonna play it as mage. And you will be able to participate in oly and reach lvl 85. So the whole Sh/Pal idea should be discarded asap.

Necro/Sk

If you feel like having a mutant this is one of the coolest debuffer mutants. not to mention it can nuke and it has one of the best defenses a mage can have.

Other options......
Bish/Sk... my beloved class^^ If you wanna heal this is a kickass class.
Sorc/Sk you will be a sorc with 360 degree shield defence, and some additional dmg spells. Great char imo... and really unique.
PP/SK Once again a unique char with great defense and a few attackspells. And you can go out with a bd/se being buffed well enough for small PvP's

Otherwise Bish/Sh might be cool.... SH is offensive as hell but lacks HP. If you play it in bishop stats you will loose a ton of m.atk...... but you have great HP and CP (bishop with only BOA has about 5,6k hp, and 2,8k cp). And you should be able to reach about 5k m.atk aswell.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Foreigner

Make SH/SK. I have SH with horn and retial and i make sh/sk cuz i can reach 85lvl, start in oly and SH gets cool skills on HB.