Main Menu

Again an ARBITRARY ACT from Owner and GM

Started by dusaka, June 24, 2009, 11:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dusaka

War Cry not working with bow , just like Focus atk
Lethal not works anymore on T-rex
Orc  still have Bow Penalty
Actually i not need to give any sort of examples with arbitrary ,coz every one know it

But dear Track , why you not post a List with subs and skill who will not be works,and players will stop waste his time to make this kind of subs and will not waste the time and Horns.
You not respect peoples,not respect your customers, nobody
or maybe only MONEY  it is you best friend and your GOD...

You are owner only on this  server,but u are NOBODY for me and all 2-3 k   peoples in Real Life (do not forget it)

I think  - YOU ARE BECOME PRESUMING and GREEDY

QuoteAcually, I'm wondering why we have a stacking sub system at all if all good skill combos are removed anyway?

p.s.      Please keep donation  - this helping to us ,an keep this server alive...
p.s.2    I not care anymore if i get banned for this topic,but every day I am more and more disappointed from GM and server.

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

Dag

mh....well with those last updates (last i mean last year, update i mean nerf :D) for sure someone got freaked.

i know they will never do it, but imho it could be nice to give chance to player to delete sub.

why not, maybe also with a little amount of coin ( 5-10 coins).

i m sure many of us (especially fighter ofc) will change his sub.
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Furesy

I thought they removed the Orc-with-bow nerf, HE/WC seemed kinda normal ^_-

akromaFR

Quote from: dusaka on June 24, 2009, 11:18:55 AM
War Cry not working with bow , just like Focus atk
Lethal not works anymore on T-rex
Orc  still have Bow Penalty
Actually i not need to give any sort of examples with arbitrary ,coz every one know it

But dear Track , why you not post a List with subs and skill who will not be works,and players will stop waste his time to make this kind of subs and will not waste the time and Horns.
You not respect peoples,not respect your customers, nobody
or maybe only MONEY  it is you best friend and your GOD...

You are owner only on this f1king server,but u are NOBODY for me and all 2-3 k   peoples in Real Life (do not forget it)

I think  - YOU ARE BECOME PRESUMING

p.s.      Please keep donation  - this helping to us ,an keep this server alive...
p.s.2    I not care anymore if i get banned for this topic,but every day I am more and more disappointed from GM and server.

HelloWorlds

Quote from: Furesy on June 24, 2009, 11:36:01 AM
I thought they removed the Orc-with-bow nerf, HE/WC seemed kinda normal ^_-
yes they did
but it's been replaced by another: use frenzy and your bow patk is divided by 2 (having 0 boost would be better..)
its still better than the previous nerf, at least you can hit the target sometimes (with 80 accuracy, you couldnt)

LinK187

so it's pointless to turn my sr into a sr/destro?

Dag

TOTALLY pointless
don't take any orc sub with your SR

maybe WC (couse OL u cant)

TY dont get bonus from fistfury so......

(make sr sws )
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

LinK187

:(, i think i will just not use a dn sub until the orc thing is fixed. I want to be able to frenzy zealot with my archer :)

LinK187

Quote from: The UpdaterThe Interlude nerf of orcs with bow have been greatly reduced. The Interlude nerf of arrows damage (global) have been removed.

Does this mean it's no longer pointless for me to dn sub titan skills onto my sr?

Caliburn

Quote from: LinK187 on June 24, 2009, 06:42:20 PM
:(, i think i will just not use a dn sub until the orc thing is fixed. I want to be able to frenzy zealot with my archer :)

zealot doesn't work with bows on official. so why would GMs go outta their way and change it here...
Tarantula:
- Solar

LinK187

Quote from: Caliburn on June 25, 2009, 05:11:03 AM
zealot doesn't work with bows on official. so why would GMs go outta their way and change it here...

equip the bow after u use the skill....rocket science....seeing as I'll have titan skills, I'll also have titan weapons. :P

As well, on other IL and c5 servers, I always had a bow on my titans for when the bitch starts to run. ;)

PoToSi

Quote from: LinK187 on June 25, 2009, 07:06:11 AM
equip the bow after u use the skill....rocket science....seeing as I'll have titan skills, I'll also have titan weapons. :P

As well, on other IL and c5 servers, I always had a bow on my titans for when the bitch starts to run. ;)

Even if you equip the bow after the use of the skill, the skill's effect will go offline while you're using the bow (Not the buff, but you won't realize any effect boost due to Zealot as bow user).

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...