Web Analytics
kiched from clan by server?(fixed) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

kiched from clan by server?(fixed)

Started by darkdevilct, June 24, 2009, 05:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Did you not wonder why the "2 parties" hadn't slaughtered you already? and become pk themselves??
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Deavon

Quote from: jygh on June 24, 2009, 07:17:29 PM
sry man ;P u could take someone other to pk xD  btw iff u leave  , items pl0x

begger.

Oblique

I remember I dropped this year Valakas neck, Baium ring and Zaken earing, wasn't a reason to stop. I play the same char bcz is almost the same sh1t with or without those jewels. You was unlucky, that's all.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

temptME

i just couldn't resist, darkdevilct, dude why don't you just use google translator, i mean really so that other people can understand what it is your trying to say lol.

BlackHand

Sethpwnz

Quote from: temptME on June 24, 2009, 11:56:16 PM
i just couldn't resist, darkdevilct, dude why don't you just use google translator, i mean really so that other people can understand what it is your trying to say lol.
You are alive ? 0o
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Zuluman

I dropped 2x aq in my 1st week on NM when they were still expensive, and SHIT loads on dragon lol, its part of the game, if you don't clean your pk's what do you expect.

Just share a lil thought for Psyck on dn who dropped his am+a+24 or smth like tht XD
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

temptME

BlackHand

Gunit

Quote from: temptME on June 24, 2009, 11:56:16 PM
http://en.akinator.com/

Akinator, the web genius  ;D
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

darkdevilct

Quote from: mark_elesse on June 24, 2009, 11:34:39 PM
i read your shit till the first sentence ! YOUR A freakIN JOKE !!!!  since i play NM i dropped items in price like 700 coin LOL ! more then 2 antharas, dyn set, 3-4 baium, 4-6 zaken, db+f+10 .... your a retard if you cant consider that pk-fun sometimes simple freak you up ! get up from your knees and fight imo .... what about knock , he dropped 2 baium in 1 day with me xDDD  ROFLMAO ? tomek and his valakas and dyn set ?? loooooooooooooool, you cry of 20 coin ffs, we lost way more then you and we never made QQ topic on forum ! pathetic
u bad boy me no xD...u can drop 4x valakas i dont care about u  this mean u can uy all... for me coins is fuking hard to get...and this dont is cry topic.... i wont leave about the drop.....  i make this topic about this shit bug  ...

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

trooperXkoki

loooooooooooooool, you cry of 20 coin ffs, we lost way more then you and we never made QQ topic on forum ! pathetic
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool, you cry just for CPpots, return, m critical, some1 raped u and he is ZERG, no balanced sieges, why ppls play in summer...

p.s. kidz like u go to school whole year and have just 2 weeks to run out...in summer
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

jygh

i tomek and his valakas and dyn set ?? loooooooooooooool, you cry of 20 coin ffs, we lost way more then you and we never made QQ topic on forum ! pathetic
well he made bb topic xDDDD
  Nightmare 30x

Gunit

Quote from: trooperXkoki on June 25, 2009, 04:06:49 AM
p.s. kidz like u go to school whole year and have just 2 weeks to run out...in summer
it would be a joke?
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]