Started by our4n0s, June 27, 2009, 02:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

qq n° 1
qq n°2
qq n°3
qq n° 4
qq n°5

point ? nerf mages, OP shite, add lethal rate on pw / aw cuz atm they are sux.
set lethal rate to archer normal attacks cause atm they use normal attacks not skill so they cant lethal u think is this fair mengzz???? stupid u archer need lethal too plz 10% rate lethal on normal attack archer or u nob OP MAGE MANA BURN !!!?????
set lethal rate to orcs ? wtf man be fair? elf pw can lethal dark elf aw can lethal human can lethal (dwarfs = small humans so can lethal too)and no orcs??? man u racist or what??? go make lethal 10% rate on orc skills is fair imo.
man u can make land rate mana burn -70% plz? still is OP man mage can mana burn fighter cant mana burn ? u think is fair this to u ? wtf?
man look why can mage heal them? and fighter no can? look u make x2 c speed on all fighters or u mmake /2 power heal on mages cause now no is fair mage can heal fighters no can heal.
or u can /2 heal land rate? heal 1 HP is good imo, fair too.
ok is all for today but if i still fail cuz i m noskill nobrain faggot crying all the fking time (special hi to ivetobg ) with another today's screen :

and sumoners? u think 2v1 is fair?? u give sumons to fighters or u make /2 pdef other sumons? ty
retired

Diabolical

Yeah . please nerf mana burn more .. make land rate is 5% ( its fair this way ) and add 3x more reuse please

i hate the fact i see mana burn failes 70% of the time .. please make it 95% fails so i remove it from my bar xD

and add lethal to all classes .. so who lethal first wins .. would be cool game , we can make oly too as head and tail game .. npc to flip a coin and u choose :D
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: Diabolical on June 27, 2009, 03:04:51 AM
Yeah . please nerf mana burn more .. make land rate is 5% ( its fair this way ) and add 3x more reuse please

i hate the fact i see mana burn failes 70% of the time .. please make it 95% fails so i remove it from my bar xD

this ok 100% +++++++++++1 why 75% fail when can be 95% fail ???? stupid ppl man.
Quote from: Diabolical on June 27, 2009, 03:04:51 AM

and add lethal to all classes .. so who lethal first wins .. would be cool game , we can make oly too as head and tail game .. npc to flip a coin and u choose :D
look here u big noob mage no need lethal mage have spells !! and mage have more mana ?! and u stupit or what ? u want lucky mage lethaler man ? to kick the pro unlucky daggers lethalers? u stupit or what?
retired

Onionis

hmmm another cry topic?
dont understand u guys mana burn was nerf but works :P and now when u oponet start with 800 mana(pw/sws) on oly fight 1 mana burn and gg......
but u stelll ble ble nerf lethals nerf mage nerf fighters .................

Do smth for as and go KILL ur self
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

Astri

Noone can lethal you, while he has no mp. Altheo, yesterday on a fight vs you, i started with 1800mp and guess what. I didnt even use 1 skill on you ( to lethal you) because your drained all with 2-3 mana burns.

Take a look on oly rank to see who is farming... mana burners or lethalers?
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

our4n0s

Quote from: Astri on June 27, 2009, 09:16:19 AM
Noone can lethal you, while he has no mp. Altheo, yesterday on a fight vs you, i started with 1800mp and guess what. I didnt even use 1 skill on you ( to lethal you) because your drained all with 2-3 mana burns.

Take a look on oly rank to see who is farming... mana burners or lethalers?
Site isn't working, but drakslord has 900 points, spash has 400 points, i have 400 pts since yersterday, agil has 400 points.
so whos farming? well lethalers dude that's a fact.

oh btw, yersterday, we had 1fight indeed.
you lethaled me  ;)
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Onionis on June 27, 2009, 08:21:38 AM
hmmm another cry topic?
dont understand u guys mana burn was nerf but works :P and now when u oponet start with 800 mana(pw/sws) on oly fight 1 mana burn and gg......
but u stelll ble ble nerf lethals nerf mage nerf fighters .................

Do smth for as and go KILL ur self
yeah it is not ffair really there is 1 skill called mana burn and what does it do? it burns mana !!!! freak it !
retired

Astri

1 fight with dark elf. I lethaled you but i had no mp to finish you :D
the fight im referring to is with camitzescu. Until i cast erase to your pet i was with 500 mp left.
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

our4n0s

Quote from: Astri on June 27, 2009, 09:26:52 AM
1 fight with dark elf. I lethaled you but i had no mp to finish you :D
the fight im referring to is with camitzescu. Until i cast erase to your pet i was with 500 mp left.
the fight i am referring to is camitzescu as well, you lethaled me :P
And MP is not needed to finish a lethaled player imo :) all the more now with the bows at insane atk speed, it is very easy to finish someone lethaled
retired

PersonTRUE1

poola maybe mana burn power 198873458745 and 1000% rate :) lethal 1% :) it will be fair.....

i think mana burn is a bit good for now....
tyr/ol or wc has ~900 mana at start ......so 2 mana burns and cya :))) change class on tyr/ol plox and then start crying .....you have ~400 points wtf is ? its many many many ........so stfu

ps. sry 700 mp at start after buffs ( its only basic buffs )

EACH BUFFS COST 200 mp

LOLZOR

our4n0s

Quote from: PersonTRUE1 on June 27, 2009, 10:34:28 AM
poola maybe mana burn power 198873458745 and 1000% rate :) lethal 1% :) it will be fair.....

i think mana burn is a bit good for now....
tyr/ol or wc has ~900 mana at start ......so 2 mana burns and cya :))) change class on tyr/ol plox and then start crying .....you have ~400 points wtf is ? its many many many ........so stfu

ps. sry 700 mp at start after buffs ( its only basic buffs )

EACH BUFFS COST 200 mp

LOLZOR
you are OL, your buffs are meant to buff whole ally so.. yeah it does cost mana, QQ more.
btw 400 pts yeah, i made them in 4 days by the way...its like +150 per day atm (you win more pts at the end of the month).
But man i m not QQing,  i  m just an OP mage that asks for nerf mana burn and add lethal to orc cause atm GM is racist all race can lethal but not orcs, is not fair so gl hope u get lethal by racist trackzero and cya then
retired

PersonTRUE1

why are you so nice ?  i dont wanna lethal ...but maybe change buffs for oly ...its sux when ol or wc start fight with 700mp ...dont think so ? make speccial buffs for ol and wc on oly only ...(cost like 20mp like other class)

lethal has so high rate ...and everybody know that....

PEACE