Web Analytics
Ban fake oly games!

News:

Main Menu

Ban fake oly games!

Started by Deathsoul, July 02, 2009, 05:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathsoul

Talking to Track, because hes the admin on the server who controls everything (ok almost i think).

Track, ur on L2W HUNT, please HUNT DOWN FAKE OLY BATTLES. THERE ARE LIKE 20 HERO'S ON TEMP AND I SAW THERE BATTLE, AND IT WAS FAKE BATTLES.

Do something please about it, thats 1 thing to balance the @#$#^$@#% server.

If temps post replys here, there trying to defend themself for fake ass batteling, how the @#%3 can esquad get hero with that s-grade armor? I see ppl joinen with full DNET and icarus and there not hero! Ofcourse you can win, but when there is masspvp, esquad is the fastest dude who dies tbh. (No offense, i just use you on example). Can you ATLEAST take a action about this fake battles?

Titan1

thats called a tranfered hero o.O is normal in these days xD
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

Topal

lol i dont see the point here? what's wrong if u get hero status with a grade set?  :D :D its called transfer and i dont think that temp has the most transf heroes  ;D

Deathsoul

Im talking about (for example) agil and s1ckboy doing games where agil doing NOTHING and s1ckboy just kills agil the whole time for points? Thats fake battle and i bet nobody likes it (except temps or guys who do it atm..)

iNs

Quote from: Deathsoul on July 02, 2009, 06:53:15 PM
Im talking about (for example) agil and s1ckboy doing games where agil doing NOTHING and s1ckboy just kills agil the whole time for points? Thats fake battle and i bet nobody likes it (except temps or guys who do it atm..)

thats transfer u kiddo.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

sisco

ol/ee

JustBeGood

Quote from: Deathsoul on July 02, 2009, 05:18:46 PM
Talking to Track, because hes the admin on the server who controls everything (ok almost i think).

Track, ur on L2W HUNT, please HUNT DOWN FAKE OLY BATTLES. THERE ARE LIKE 20 HERO'S ON TEMP AND I SAW THERE BATTLE, AND IT WAS FAKE BATTLES.

If temps post replys here, there trying to defend themself for fake ass batteling, how the @#%3 can esquad get hero with that s-grade armor? I see ppl joinen with full DNET and icarus and there not hero! Ofcourse you can win, but when there is masspvp, esquad is the fastest dude who dies tbh. (No offense, i just use you on example). Can you ATLEAST take a action about this fake battles?

Ban then all temp's....qq

Topal

so let me understand all heroes besides temp ones are self made? wana count again?  ::)

marnow

Prizes for points should be decreased. Oly is made to show who is the best. Ppl use oly to make some money from bogs...so if u decrease prizes only thoose who want to show that they are the best join oly then. And it will be real oly ... not just moneymaker event.

Or...

Make an other event (from npc like TvT) with better prizes than in oly. In that way only ppl who want prove their skill in 1v1 will join oly.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

Astri

Quote from: Deathsoul on July 02, 2009, 05:18:46 PM

all you have to do is to make friendship with altheo. He is the oly pimp. Be his bitch and let the tears. Practical stuff
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

cofo

Watch what archers can do now at oly and then post here. They improved way much.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare