Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

for all (ex) oly whores, a dedication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pRRkwTMtnA

enjoy  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

But these nerfs are pretty silly....i mean really, mana burn is a skill i wont use that's 100% sure, its like a MP gap.
My point is, reuse x10 or even x20 yet x30 would be better than this with the decent landing rate : nerf a skill but leave a point at using it, even if the point is small.
Yet i would just like to know if mana burn landing rate is a bug or a nerf ( seriously if you would see the landing rate you would ask yourself the same xD).
But well now bishops are going to own :D.
About playing a new char mark hmmmm i dont think so, at least i will first try new setups and oly strategies  ;) I may still reach 100% win rate, main prob is sps ee ;>
retired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: our4n0s on July 03, 2009, 10:25:14 AM
But these nerfs are pretty silly....i mean really, mana burn is a skill i wont use that's 100% sure, its like a MP gap.
My point is, reuse x10 or even x20 yet x30 would be better than this with the decent landing rate : nerf a skill but leave a point at using it, even if the point is small.
Yet i would just like to know if mana burn landing rate is a bug or a nerf ( seriously if you would see the landing rate you would ask yourself the same xD).
About playing a new char mark hmmmm i dont think so, at least i will first try new setups and oly strategies  ;) I may still reach 100% win rate, main prob is sps ee ;>

Welcome to DN. You should see how silly it was to use Curse disease in c4 when it had like 30% chance to land it and after the nerf it landed 1/30 on an unbuffed sps/ee since i was testing it on libentina when we were sitting in oly :D

And the curse was far from overpowered if you compare it to a mana burn skill.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Topal

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on July 03, 2009, 10:25:14 AM

I think something had to be done about oly, but ruining a skill even outside of oly is stupid. As far as I know isn't the main problem just mana burn augs?? If so can this not just be disabled, of even disable all aurgs, don't just ruin a skill coz of a few people.

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 03, 2009, 09:50:04 AM
i never said anything like this but, feeding ppl with craps like "theres a hardware issue", and 2 days later the server comes up with zillion bugs - nerfs ...well... kinda disgousting! :X

Go make yourself level 85 mark then you can make +14/15 skills easy :D
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

mbz

bring back c4/interlude, hellbound freakin blows
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

cthon

Quote from: mbz on July 03, 2009, 01:17:32 PM
bring back c4/interlude, hellbound freakin blows

bring back cobra...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Titan1

come on fix landing rate is too low :S
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

Some1

Change server and stop qq -.-' malakas

cofo

Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Khaot

Quote from: cofo on July 03, 2009, 10:55:08 PM
Bring back c4  8)

Yes, it was fun.Longer PVP, more ppls, more stable server then today.Who cares more quests, items when fun missing?

TomekAlmighty

I vote for a new c4 or c3 server without S80 and without mutants.  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"