Web Analytics
To trackzero: question about not workin feature

News:

Main Menu

To trackzero: question about not workin feature

Started by Dag, July 03, 2009, 04:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

First: the bonuses that go from retail subclass to main subclass (quest more than meets the eye) will work

Second: IF you will implement also the new subsystem (on retail) .... how should it work? i mean:

human--->retail dark elf: i can add to that darkelf just other dark elves or humans?

tnx a lot
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

TheLox

ChillyWilly

Quote from: TheLox on July 04, 2009, 02:38:55 AM
Can I move this to NM section? :P

why?  if you do that, track will just say :working on it with (xxx), lock the topic, and never get back to (xxx) or anyone else about it again...
been there, done that

TheLox

I doubt he would answer here anything more too. :P

freezoid1

Quote from: Dag on July 03, 2009, 04:46:08 PM
Second: IF you will implement also the new subsystem (on retail) .... how should it work? i mean:
forget about this for long time... i prefer all hb features works right and it must be done first

Dag

PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

xD

Quote from: freezoid1 on July 04, 2009, 04:00:27 PM
forget about this for long time... i prefer all hb features works right and it must be done first

this system seems to work on nightmare already ...
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

Dag

PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

xD

Quote from: Dag on July 05, 2009, 06:10:14 PM
explain pls

a subclassed character can change to retail sub and go to sir eric rodemai and get a "subclass quest" which asks u to kill longhorn golkonda, so I suppose that it's working.. too bad I don't have a horn yet to test :)
Hardcore from cradle to the grave

Dadghamor

I think drake explained well what shuold happen...And cutter in-game answered in the same way in game some months ago..You can only sub same race...So HE retail can sub onl human.

Dadghamor

Quote from: xD on July 05, 2009, 06:19:11 PM
a subclassed character can change to retail sub and go to sir eric rodemai and get a "subclass quest" which asks u to kill longhorn golkonda, so I suppose that it's working.. too bad I don't have a horn yet to test :)
Well....golky still teleport away you  so will be hard to get a horn..

Chicks

Quote from: Dadghamor on July 05, 2009, 06:21:22 PM
Well....golky still teleport away you  so will be hard to get a horn..

new way to gain cash rolf? Xd hope/guess this will be solved... else go donate ^^
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE