Web Analytics
DOOMBRINGER PROBLEMS

News:

Main Menu

DOOMBRINGER PROBLEMS

Started by metsuke, July 04, 2009, 08:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metsuke

I have made a kamel, but i cant turn in doombringer after berserker, the final amulet is bugged, when i kill the archangel, the npc still yelling to kill, then the npc disapear... I did in lvl 76 and lvl 77, the guy is supposed to give the the last stone after helping him, but its not working

Also, The npc in Aden doesnt allow me to star the change class quest... I already have 5 character with sub, so I cant find any sense T_T

Finisterre

It's hard to describe exactly how that part of 3rd class change quest is working on DN but let me try.

First of all, it's about HB beta in arena. I got same trouble at last resonance stone but he gave me the stone when I talked to him "before" I finished the quest monster.

Hope it works on live servers  ;)

Quote from: metsuke on July 04, 2009, 08:04:35 AM
Also, The npc in Aden doesnt allow me to star the change class quest... I already have 5 character with sub, so I cant find any sense T_T
I think DN subclass quest is not openned for Kamael yet.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

metsuke

Its only the last step. In dragon server,  "A Suspicious Shadow" quest, to get the "Resonance Amulet - 6" =)

I hope it wont be longer bugged

metsuke

here the picture of the bug!, I already killed the mob, and the NPC still yelling to kill it, some seconds after that, he just desapear. So, no quest item, and I am stucked in berserker. T_T

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/metzuke/Shot00005.jpg

Finisterre

Yes your situation is exactly same as what I've met in testing server.

Talk to the kamael npc several times BEFORE you kill the quest mob.
You can start hitting the quest mob but do NOT kill it till the kamael npc gives you the last resonance stone.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

metsuke

Well, finally I have accomplished the quest, i had to dissarm my weapon and hit several times the mob, just punching it clean hands,  at the time i talk with the npc, then the mod just dissapear, so its not killing it.

Thanks for the help. ;)

nikyta91

Have like this problem but i try to be berserker get recomendation leater and try to get class and MASTER TELL me to go get QUEST :@ pls help me i want play with berserker ;(

CrashOverAll

Quote from: metsuke on July 04, 2009, 08:04:35 AM
I have made a kamel, but i cant turn in doombringer after berserker, the final amulet is bugged, when i kill the archangel, the npc still yelling to kill, then the npc disapear... I did in lvl 76 and lvl 77, the guy is supposed to give the the last stone after helping him, but its not working

HIT WITH FISTS ... NO WEPON

Geomantic

i had same problem with kamael
looks like ncp dont know kamael weapons
but as soon as i changed weapon or hit with hands i got the quest
MonsterZoku