Web Analytics
"Leave that server" shit

News:

Main Menu

"Leave that server" shit

Started by TheLox, July 06, 2009, 04:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Yeah, I did remove it and will remove every topic which gonna be made about that topic.

The ones who wanna leave, JUST freakING DO IT AND TRY TO  N E V E R  COME BACK. If you don't like it, LEAVE ASAP. And there is no need to adv other servers here, since there is bunch of sites with servers as well as GOOGLE, YAHOO, MSN, AND OTHERS.

Enjoy your new server.

disc

donator network, exploit, ak47, dnet op armor
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

TheLox

Anemonia

Ane is always right - Keep In Mind before argue  :-*

Khaot

Quote from: TheLox on July 06, 2009, 04:54:27 PM
Yeah, I did remove it and will remove every topic which gonna be made about that topic.

The ones who wanna leave, JUST freakING DO IT AND TRY TO  N E V E R  COME BACK. If you don't like it, LEAVE ASAP. And there is no need to adv other servers here, since there is bunch of sites with servers as well as GOOGLE, YAHOO, MSN, AND OTHERS.

Enjoy your new server.

forum is for chat, talking, dialogs.. if u dont know this, let to admin remove your privilegies.There isnt any insulting, harashment or smething like, so if u dont like it, leave first U  :P

and dont worry i will follow the others soon.

GeForce

Quote from: TheLox on July 06, 2009, 04:54:27 PM

The ones who wanna leave, JUST freakING DO IT AND TRY TO  N E V E R  COME BACK. If you don't like it, LEAVE ASAP. And there is no need to adv other servers here, since there is bunch of sites with servers as well as GOOGLE, YAHOO, MSN, AND OTHERS.

Enjoy your new server.
Huh Prots started to affect on you?  ::)

Heh, you are right Lox, like in ~74% situations.  :P
xxXGeForceXxx Duelist / Hell Knight - Left since 08.March.2008
KosaNostra | LimitedEdition <3

TheSupreme

(torek sei 1 mitoxD)+1 for torek..anyway Thelox is right:)
http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/seifer.jpg

DropkickMurphys

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 06, 2009, 06:28:26 PM
Hey guys i know a server called Real Life, u can do absolutely what the hell you want!!! u can play only 1 char and have to work hard for get something.....
when u begin u'll have a newbie helper aka parents, they will help you untill liv 20-25 then you have to buy your own CH!!!
about 25-30 you have to marry and have an eternal party with your wife/husband, share your own WH and grow up togheter (i suggest to marry with a prophet).
u'll need a clan for work and have your montly salary but be careful your clanmate will try to freak you!!! don't forget to buy a strider, or your wife will leave you cuz she want to go in disco the saturday night!! etc etc....(i'm bored xD)

rate 1x, full corruption, no stack subs, no heroes, unplayble, no potz, buffs are really expensive, full hackers, cheaters, exploiters, noone will care you!!! ENJOY US NOW!!!!

sry for the advertising.....don't delete this topic pliz ;D ;D
xD +1
rly sorry for spam xD
"There is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy"

Infinity
Licores - DreadNought/Phoenix Knight
i'm free

Dadghamor

Quote from: Torek [IF] on July 06, 2009, 06:28:26 PM
Hey guys i know a server called Real Life, u can do absolutely what the hell you want!!! u can play only 1 char and have to work hard for get something.....
when u begin u'll have a newbie helper aka parents, they will help you untill liv 20-25 then you have to buy your own CH!!!
about 25-30 you have to marry and have an eternal party with your wife/husband, share your own WH and grow up togheter (i suggest to marry with a prophet).
u'll need a clan for work and have your montly salary but be careful your clanmate will try to freak you!!! don't forget to buy a strider, or your wife will leave you cuz she want to go in disco the saturday night!! etc etc....(i'm bored xD)

rate 1x, full corruption, no stack subs, no heroes, unplayble, no potz, buffs are really expensive, full hackers, cheaters, exploiters, noone will care you!!! ENJOY US NOW!!!!

sry for the advertising.....don't delete this topic pliz ;D ;D

And Berlusconi what shuold be?

ToothFairy

"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine" - Scissors

vasu

Quote from: Anemonia on July 06, 2009, 05:05:36 PM
Ane is always right - Keep In Mind before argue  :-*
Yet we still didn't have a "WIPEEEE!!!"

Deavon