Web Analytics
Nerf Erase - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Nerf Erase

Started by our4n0s, July 10, 2009, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristianvernal

give summon class farmers the 100% win rate... smth like that?

i prefer to keep my cat weak instead of watching boring olys with the same classes(allrdy happening but i mean for summon type of chars)

xmaaadx

VforVanilla

And btw erase rate was quite ok, at least today on oly games i watch rate was about 3/10. on both well geared chars.

Neozinhu

Quote from: cristianvernal on July 11, 2009, 09:45:51 PM
give summon class farmers the 100% win rate... smth like that?

i prefer to keep my cat weak instead of watching boring olys with the same classes(allrdy happening but i mean for summon type of chars)
when one glad use Triple Sonic Slash in ur cat.. is one shot? in the pony is (at least was....i didnt test in HB)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

VforVanilla

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 12, 2009, 05:43:13 AM
when one glad use Triple Sonic Slash in ur cat.. is one shot? in the pony is (at least was....i didnt test in HB)

I don't see a problem here if the skill crits, it's a pet anyway. A good sps mage (which has the lowest INT) can crit with ice vortex a player with elemental protection and more than 1200 mdef for 5000+ damage. So what you think?

our4n0s

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 12, 2009, 09:14:55 AM
I don't see a problem here if the skill crits, it's a pet anyway. A good sps mage (which has the lowest INT) can crit with ice vortex a player with elemental protection and more than 1200 mdef for 5000+ damage. So what you think?
You didn't make a point, you actually seem to lack some logical sense : it's nice that Sps can crit that much, it is nice than Glad can as well, and it is nice that a sumoner can't do it and beside it gets his pet oneshoted...right? because that's your point atm.

On the contrary, since the summoner is weak, since the summon is weak, can be erased, and have low damage/second something should be changed...
If you still didn't get the point, don't bother answering, thanks in advance
retired

VforVanilla

Quote from: our4n0s on July 12, 2009, 10:06:13 AM
You didn't make a point, you actually seem to lack some logical sense : it's nice that Sps can crit that much, it is nice than Glad can as well, and it is nice that a sumoner can't do it and beside it gets his pet oneshoted...right? because that's your point atm.

On the contrary, since the summoner is weak, since the summon is weak, can be erased, and have low damage/second something should be changed...
If you still didn't get the point, don't bother answering, thanks in advance

Tell me that when someone is not a nuker/summoner or tank/summoner who takes advantage of fighter magic skills when playing at mage stats to say ok.

Neozinhu

ask lorelay (i dunno if he/she still play....but one time in oly vs him/her .... 3 TSS = 3 Ponys down)

When some SPS/XX can make 3 hits = 3 Kills at self?

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 12, 2009, 05:39:31 PM
Tell me that when someone is not a nuker/summoner or tank/summoner who takes advantage of fighter magic skills when playing at mage stats to say ok.

U dont know how to play vs those classes if u cant win them w/o erase....  but 60% of ppls are too lazy to think about :P

Sry for my english...i'm drunk
Neozinhu

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 12, 2009, 08:31:07 PM
ask lorelay (i dunno if he/she still play....but one time in oly vs him/her .... 3 TSS = 3 Ponys down)

When some SPS/XX can make 3 hits = 3 Kills at self?

U dont know how to play vs those classes if u cant win them w/o erase....  but 60% of ppls are too lazy to think about :P

Sry for my english...i'm drunk
use mirrage. i won vs a lot of glad/pp that way.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Neozinhu

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 14, 2009, 08:23:47 PM

i was talking about 1 shot summons.....not about how to win glads  ;D

Whats the point of use the Magnus if one Merrow Enchanted can have better defenseve Stats (i dont remember now....but i'm sure that merrow+9 have more p.def than magnus :P)
Neozinhu

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 15, 2009, 02:58:23 AM

i was talking about 1 shot summons.....not about how to win glads  ;D

Whats the point of use the Magnus if one Merrow Enchanted can have better defenseve Stats (i dont remember now....but i'm sure that merrow+9 have more p.def than magnus :P)
yup, you're right. not to talk about mirrage +9/10

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 15, 2009, 10:15:30 AM
yup, you're right. not to talk about mirrage +9/10
Not talkin about mirage + 14/15 ;)
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on July 15, 2009, 12:39:00 PM
Not talkin about mirage + 14/15 ;)
not to talk about having shitloads of bogs and level 85.