News:

Main Menu

goddard 11.07

Started by Sali, July 11, 2009, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danilo

Quote from: Soltys on July 12, 2009, 02:48:59 PM
fullbuff FTW !

i want to know how do u get full buff after about 5 or 6 minutes of frozen state???

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

Soltys

Quote from: Danilo on July 12, 2009, 04:07:50 PM
i want to know how do u get full buff after about 5 or 6 minutes of frozen state???

but even after frozen our archers dont have acu & emp
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

Marinella

Quote from: chlipus on July 12, 2009, 01:43:52 AM
you fail at aden when your ally (64) ppl atacking and 56 ppl from temp defead so you go zerget at goddard nice hf

when we went  to goddard, many ppl log off, not all of us were there, actuallly i remember only 3 not full parties (i mean only our ally)

Quote from: DarkMagician on July 12, 2009, 12:10:45 PM
hehe no1 is writing here :D all from the attackers are flaming and blaming at goddard's topic anyway it was fun with just 45 ppl online from temp :)

actually we were less then 64, when we start rush Aden in CC we were 53 coz it was 6 pt, 1 pt with 8 ppl without sws and there were 3 buffbots on dualboxes in mage parties  , i`m not wrong . so we had 50 active ppl

ps: so how much u were? 45 or 56, anyway it doesnt matter...1 win 1 lose

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Rasek

Quote from: chlipus on July 12, 2009, 01:43:52 AM
you fail at aden when your ally (64) ppl atacking and 56 ppl from temp defead so you go zerget at goddard nice hf

hahaha nice  :D

jygh

Quote from: Rasek on July 12, 2009, 05:19:52 PM
too bad max number in ally chat i saw 51 ppls 1 time and it was max on siege but yeah temp's know better :) gg
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: Danilo on July 12, 2009, 01:54:26 AM
u did a nice rush when we was boring coz no action, after u get it, we was prepared and regrouped fast to get castel back, we thought that the castel was empty soo we buffed fast to go and . . .

Then u had time to teleport, buff and do all things u need, and attack us at Frozen State.
You made a good job and had a good "luck", if it was just a luck or something else

sry for bad english

Buy some Death Penalty Scrolls.
Make a better bar to play WC/BP.
Learn how to buff, and tell this also to OL in clan/ally.

Shreed

Quote from: Weezer on July 13, 2009, 03:19:18 AM
....and
There are some buffs called: Chant of critical attack, chant of combat, chant of protection meybe try to learn it.

Anyway thx for GF

Danilo

Quote from: Weezer on July 13, 2009, 03:19:18 AM

i forget it, i just logged to go to siege after some months out
what did i worng at buffs?

Quote from: Shreed on July 13, 2009, 09:51:55 AM
....and
There are some buffs called: Chant of critical attack, chant of combat, chant of protection meybe try to learn it.

Anyway thx for GF

i know, that was first or second time i have loged on HellBound

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

Sali

Quote from: leobruno on July 11, 2009, 11:12:18 PM
Dude... 40 ppl of us... vs 4 clas. GG... But anyway, gratz.
Dudeeeeee anytime, anywhere- pt vs pt for any ammount of coins u like. Deal?
Quote from: seboulba on July 12, 2009, 11:52:03 AM
the frozen time didnt changed ur status since u pvp or siege with penality u still sux so stfu :)
+1 xD
Quote from: Rasek on July 12, 2009, 05:19:52 PM
rly smart reply....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Weezer

Quote from: Danilo on July 13, 2009, 01:55:21 PM
i forget it, i just logged to go to siege after some months out
what did i worng at buffs?

i know, that was first or second time i have loged on HellBound

U must improve some things...
The way u make buffs (most of times the WC/BP get overbuff, so u must think about it).

Get the improved buffs, even if u don't log too much ur clan mater should get some of these buffs and give u those books.
Ur bar is rly a mess, u should remake that to use only important skills on main bars. Also learn all skills from ur class.

U don't have cleanse? Why u need fear in main bar? Buffs can be on 4th bar, so u have an extra bar to use important skills/items.

Sali

Quote from: Weezer on July 13, 2009, 05:05:26 PM
U must improve some things...
The way u make buffs (most of times the WC/BP get overbuff, so u must think about it).

Get the improved buffs, even if u don't log too much ur clan mater should get some of these buffs and give u those books.
Ur bar is rly a mess, u should remake that to use only important skills on main bars. Also learn all skills from ur class.

U don't have cleanse? Why u need fear in main bar? Buffs can be on 4th bar, so u have an extra bar to use important skills/items.
fear at 1st bar is ok :P i used it from time to time when i played wc/bp :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kev1

weezer mean , wc/bs have better skill to put on first bar
but yes fear work fine now and is a great skill :p
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD