Web Analytics
goddard 11.07

News:

Main Menu

goddard 11.07

Started by Sali, July 11, 2009, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

as i said b4, no temp-no castle for u my dear comics, so next time dont give some bs about how greate u are bcos ur nothing, next siege will prove it again. 
Cya
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Antika

Flame...Flame more....go go go Flame....go die biatch haha :D

Triuferkkk

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sali on July 11, 2009, 07:59:08 PM
as i said b4, no temp-no castle for u my dear comics, so next time dont give some bs about how greate u are bcos ur nothing, next siege will prove it again. 
Cya
i think that this topic show ur tears for aden right?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

leobruno

Quote from: Sali on July 11, 2009, 07:59:08 PM
Cya

Dude... 40 ppl of us... vs 4 clas. GG... But anyway, gratz.

Triuferkkk

Quote from: leobruno on July 11, 2009, 11:12:18 PM
Dude... 40 ppl of us... vs 4 clas. GG... But anyway, gratz.
read Salis post again.

Quote from: DarkMagician on July 11, 2009, 10:15:45 PM
0wned   :D
where?

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

chlipus

you fail at aden when your ally (64) ppl atacking and 56 ppl from temp defead so you go zerget at goddard nice hf

Danilo

u did a nice rush when we was boring coz no action, after u get it, we was prepared and regrouped fast to get castel back, we thought that the castel was empty soo we buffed fast to go and . . .

Then u had time to teleport, buff and do all things u need, and attack us at Frozen State.
You made a good job and had a good "luck", if it was just a luck or something else

sry for bad english

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

leobruno

"Frozen rain" in this saturday.

Diver

Quote from: Danilo on July 12, 2009, 01:54:26 AM
u did a nice rush when we was boring coz no action, after u get it, we was prepared and regrouped fast to get castel back, we thought that the castel was empty soo we buffed fast to go and . . .

Fight with death penalty gl ^^

Then u had time to teleport, buff and do all things u need, and attack us at Frozen State.
You made a good job and had a good "luck", if it was just a luck or something else

sry for bad english

seboulba

sry for bad english

the frozen time didnt changed ur status since u pvp or siege with penality u still sux so stfu :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Soltys

sry for bad english

fullbuff FTW !
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com