GLADS ON OLY - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

GLADS ON OLY

Started by LukYaMirY, July 13, 2009, 12:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuko

drago.n.et

All ppl use mana burn (maybe w/o Nostradamus) and if I haven't MP and have low HP and CP.... this is shit. I want old oly style... it was the best. U saw who is against and u can buff. Now I need all buffs... time's up, haven't buffs vs. all chars and have half stats. This is very bad. I thought then oly is 1 vs. 1 on self. Now all ppl can use basic buffs (for mage: acu, zerk and empower - LOL?). LayMeDown, I know then it's good for u... I don't want then glads will be the best, but I want some fair oly style. For example: sps/ee - has self and more acu, zerk and empower. What's this?? What will be next time?? gl/pp with half stats, not with all buffs vs. some char on self, with basic buffs and bp?? I understand then u want buffs... ok, because it can be good fight, but don't take stats like this.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: kuko on July 13, 2009, 11:12:55 AM
I do it too.Is there a problem?And if yes ask Track/Drack to gave as back old  IL oly system I like it much much more.

basicly the problem is that when something gets nerfed for you, you start crying.
When something gets nerfed for others, you are happy cause your class is better @ olympiad.

That is a problem.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

LukYaMirY

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 13, 2009, 07:44:39 PM
basicly the problem is that when something gets nerfed for you, you start crying.
When something gets nerfed for others, you are happy cause your class is better @ olympiad.

That is a problem.

Read it better... I wrote then problem isn't then I don't win "all" matches like before... but 5 fights and no win?? Sry... but mistake isn't into me, because I play same style like before. So where is the mistake?

FeelmyBow

Quote from: LukYaMirY on July 13, 2009, 08:11:41 PM
Read it better... I wrote then problem isn't then I don't win "all" matches like before... but 5 fights and no win?? Sry... but mistake isn't into me, because I play same style like before. So where is the mistake?

Tbh you are the 1 who needs to read better, cause i think i quoted Kuko so that means my reply was mentioned to him, not you.

~Nightmare~

kuko

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 13, 2009, 07:44:39 PM

That is a problem.
how the fack erase is changing my fights to be happy?
I'll be always unhappy coz oly never will be as I want.1-st persona skills and after that class/gear.
But we won't be balanced as it should be so every day there will be new crymeariver fan and new faking nerfs so just live with that I already done it.

LukYaMirY

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 13, 2009, 08:28:23 PM
Tbh you are the 1 who needs to read better, cause i think i quoted Kuko so that means my reply was mentioned to him, not you.

Ah... u're right... sry...

FeelmyBow

Quote from: kuko on July 13, 2009, 08:31:07 PM
how the fack erase is changing my fights to be happy?
I'll be always unhappy coz oly never will be as I want.1-st persona skills and after that class/gear.
But we won't be balanced as it should be so every day there will be new crymeariver fan and new faking nerfs so just live with that I already done it.

who said anything about Erase. I ment this.

Quote from: kuko on July 03, 2009, 07:09:09 AM
Best thing done since years.Tnx Drake

here you were so goddamn happy that Mana Burn got nerfed, that ment you had less problems with those who used the skill.

~Nightmare~

kuko

What do u expect to be unhappy when something is better for me?
And put ur hand on ur heat and tell me that mana burn wasn't pain in the ass! That was OP skill as it's starting on bison/zealot/frenzy now.
Belaive me I don't like that kind of fights too.

OwnerPL

now sps/ee powa. He can  make fast heal and mana 
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

cofo

Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Marinella

Quote from: drago.n.et on July 13, 2009, 01:03:08 PM
All ppl use mana burn (maybe w/o Nostradamus) and if I haven't MP and have low HP and CP.... this is shit. I want old oly style... it was the best. U saw who is against and u can buff. Now I need all buffs... time's up, haven't buffs vs. all chars and have half stats. This is very bad. I thought then oly is 1 vs. 1 on self. Now all ppl can use basic buffs (for mage: acu, zerk and empower - LOL?). LayMeDown, I know then it's good for u... I don't want then glads will be the best, but I want some fair oly style. For example: sps/ee - has self and more acu, zerk and empower. What's this?? What will be next time?? gl/pp with half stats, not with all buffs vs. some char on self, with basic buffs and bp?? I understand then u want buffs... ok, because it can be good fight, but don't take stats like this.

this oly style in HB was made by ncsoft, but it must restore full hp/cp/mp in the start of fight

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...