Web Analytics
GLADS ON OLY

News:

Main Menu

GLADS ON OLY

Started by LukYaMirY, July 13, 2009, 12:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukYaMirY

I want ask why glads don't get full CP, HP and MP when start fight..? I know then was very good on oly and u wanted low them... but with this system? how can I fight with 5k HP and CP and 1,8k MP? All chars can use some basic buffs... OK, but if I go vs. some mage, I have 5k HP like him and he has acu, zerk and empower.... what!s this?? Some mage use mana burn and my 1,8k MP is away... what can I do? This is very bad system and I pls.. change it.

Neozinhu

Quote from: LukYaMirY on July 13, 2009, 12:00:59 AM
I want ask why glads don't get full CP, HP and MP when start fight..? I know then was very good on oly and u wanted low them... but with this system? how can I fight with 5k HP and CP and 1,8k MP? All chars can use some basic buffs... OK, but if I go vs. some mage, I have 5k HP like him and he has acu, zerk and empower.... what!s this?? Some mage use mana burn and my 1,8k MP is away... what can I do? This is very bad system and I pls.. change it.
mages have acu / zerk / empower @ oly ?

(i didn't fight in HB yet) :P
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

LukYaMirY

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 13, 2009, 12:20:05 AM
mages have acu / zerk / empower @ oly ?

(i didn't fight in HB yet) :P

yes... and if they have this... how can I fight vs them?

iNs

Do you realise, if every request from every server user would be taken into consideration and modification ... the server would go down each 10 minutes lol.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

seboulba

Quote from: iNs on July 13, 2009, 12:32:30 AM
Do you realise, if every request from every server used would be taken into consideration and modification ... the server would go down each 10 minutes lol.

we are not so far from this :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

our4n0s

noone uses mana burn lol, this skill is gone, cut the bs it just makes your post that is originally not dumb, quite true even if not worth being fixed, well it makes your post looks like dumb shit
retired

LukYaMirY

If all chars get full CP, HP and MP... why glads not? it isn't fair. I know then mages like it, because they are forceful now... but look.. how much fighters (w/o bowmen) are on server? few... why? because all mages are stronger now. All pp chars are in disadvantage now. But it isn't the biggest problem.. I understand it... but I think then glads won't give full stats, so they will be the lowest chars on oly and many ppl from few glads on server will leave it. I asked some glads, who fight on oly. All said then is impossible... u can ask them.

kuko

Quote from: LukYaMirY on July 13, 2009, 02:12:41 AM
If all chars get full CP, HP and MP... why glads not? it isn't fair. I know then mages like it, because they are forceful now... but look.. how much fighters (w/o bowmen) are on server? few... why? because all mages are stronger now. All pp chars are in disadvantage now. But it isn't the biggest problem.. I understand it... but I think then glads won't give full stats, so they will be the lowest chars on oly and many ppl from few glads on server will leave it. I asked some glads, who fight on oly. All said then is impossible... u can ask them.
May be u should watch some oly fights.
This new system is not only for glads.It's for all.
anyway it suckes

VforVanilla

The only thing that changed is that i see some ty/xx tards start fighting with full critical,zealot,and force barrier before even start hitting them and then out of play until force barrier ready again. LOL...

kuko

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 13, 2009, 09:57:49 AM
The only thing that changed is that i see some ty/xx tards start fighting with full critical,zealot,and force barrier before even start hitting them and then out of play until force barrier ready again. LOL...
I do it too.Is there a problem?And if yes ask Track/Drack to gave as back old  IL oly system I like it much much more.

our4n0s

Quote from: Daniel Defoe on July 13, 2009, 08:08:14 AM
noone use mana burn lol.... stop with sh1ts plx
Hey sissy why don't you stick to your server's section ? where mana burn is still on a nice landing rate since here it is 10% landing rate mana burn and the skill is not worth being used anymore, that's sure on a fighter, it can be worth in on a mage yet i doubt it.
So, next time, before you post your Glad Experience crap, you think twice and hopefully assume you are just a dumb fag there, and definitely not 'the best glad' like you retarded sign claims it lol.
retired

Diver